• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What should I do?!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

InvadeZim5

okay, here is what you do: you are going to need an iron, icecube trey, and a toiled seat... be creative :D
that probably didnt help much...lalalalalala ooh a tree...
a dollar a month...*mouth gapes in astonishment* what decade are you living in the 1930s
i feel so so so very sorry for you

XWolfX

chaosrealm said:
Ok i can't afford kh2 and i am gonna go crazy if all my friends keep bragging about this and that about the game what do i do in the meentime until i can get it?

Ouch. Sucks to be you. In the meantime, I would try and avoid them. Most likely they could spill something you didn't know about the game. Or you could do something useful and start mowing lawns?

Just some suggestions.

chaosrealm

well erm ... i didnt even have money then

ya the thing is my parents don't believe in allowance they think that since i want to live in the house i should clean or else they'll make me sleep outside... im not joking

wait a second... i could sell my entire game collection to game stop!

Last edited by a moderator:

Sharikaaria

uh don't triple post like that..

you could sell all your games... but you might regret that later on
you could..
-get a job
-tell your parents about your situation and get their advice
-steal

InvadeZim5

sorry if this is too personal but are your parents like super religious freaks that are all like "no, you must work and never stop to get anywhere in life,... and by the way here is a dollar, have a nice month" *evil grin* *closes dungeon door*

skilled keyblada

i honestlly feel sry for ya but how do uthink the non americans feel a.k.a me. thankgod im importing. but if i were you id....well at least when a friend beats the game borrow it, so ur not kh2less while u try get the money

XWolfX

chaosrealm said:
ya the thing is my parents don't believe in allowance they think that since i want to live in the house i should clean or else they'll make me sleep outside... im not joking

Well.. that kind of is fair trade ^_^;;. My parents are like that as well.

"Wash the dishes."
"How much am I going to get for it?"
"You get to live."
"o_o; Yes ma'am."

Sleep outside though? That's a bit of a stretch.

chaosrealm

violent_anger said:
sell all of the games you already mastered, thats what my friend at school does, he sells all of them, and by that i mean every game hes already beaten. i gave him some jet shototing game for his birthd ay, a few months later he sold it for like 10$

Iv'e already beaten all of the games i have all 24 of them

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back