• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help/Support ► What Should I Do?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards
~Sora×Kairi~;3981150 said:
And no, it's not you that strikes fear in me. It's all mods. I'd mess around and get banned.

Who gives a shit right? said:
And what do you have against the staff? We're all human, we're not omnipotent gods ready to strike you down first chance we get.

As long as you don't break any of the rules, you're fine; relax damn.

[EDIT]

Back on topic.

Nyangoro

Break the Spell
Awards
So you're gonna tell me I shouldn't retaliate if someone calls me gay? Yea, you're right, I got what I asked for, but some random guy was disrespecting me. I didn't cuss him out or anything. And no, it's not you that strikes fear in me. It's all mods. I'd mess around and get banned.

I sure do! Because showing the status of the people I hang with shows how much of a homosexual I am!
Fag.
You realize you're pretty gay for posting a dumbass comment, right? Besides, how the fuck am I gay when my post CLEARLY states I'm pursuing a girl. Your post MIGHT have been funny if you had used your tiny ass brain to its limit before you posted. Now GTFO before you get me banned.

Yeah, you weren't disrespectful at all :/

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards
Well you always can make threads of this type, just know what you're in for is all we're saying.

Ulti

hurr hurr hurr
Awards
So you're gonna tell me I shouldn't retaliate if someone calls me gay? Yea, you're right, I got what I asked for, but some random guy was disrespecting me. I didn't cuss him out or anything. And no, it's not you that strikes fear in me. It's all mods. I'd mess around and get banned.

Let's see. He called you gay. In that context, it meant stupid. You called him a fag, which in any context means burning stick, which refers to the time when gay people were burned for being different.

And so, you wish to burn him for being different. Tsk tsk...

C

Charlie

Stop being a fucking child by over reacting.
You're what people refer to as the negative connotation of faggot, excluding the homosexuality.

Stop thinking so hard, and just be yourself around her.
If she doesn't like you, get over it.

You're young. Don't dwell on things that would do well without you.

You've also been a member on this forum 'long enough' to know that people speak their minds here.
So you creating this thread, basically asking for that --- is something that you should expect.

Stop bitching and whining when you're actually getting advice.

And don't get bent out of shape over the whole 'popular' bullshit.
Prove to her that you don't fit into a stereotype by just following your instincts around her. If you don't attract her ---- Oh well, life moves on.
And racially ---- honestly, there aren't any boundaries these days with that.

mostly in attraction.

~Sora?Kairi~

Okay. I guess all and all, I was in the wrong. I still don't like the guy who called me gay though...
I apologize to anyone I caused the slightest bit of trouble to, except the guy who called me gay.
P.S. I'm freaking out. I got approximately 5 mods lookin' at my thread, plus TheMuffinMan.
Shit.

Vice

SF
Awards
Website
www.myspace.com
You're what people refer to as the negative connotation of faggot, excluding the homosexuality.

You've also been a member on this forum 'long enough' to know that people speak their minds here.
So you creating this thread, basically asking for that --- is something that you should expect.

He's only 13 its only natural for him to try to want to be in a relation ship with a white female.

Relax your too damn harsh

C

Charlie

Lmao. That's what you get when you go around insulting people that are trying to help you out.
It's his attitude toward it.

He just has to get rid of that insecurity if he wants his situation to work.

SiiNz

With Love
Website
www.youtube.com

And don't get bent out of shape over the whole 'popular' bullshit.
Prove to her that you don't fit into a stereotype by just following your instincts around her. If you don't attract her ---- Oh well, life moves on.
And racially ---- honestly, there aren't any boundaries these days with that.

mostly in attraction.

That was just abit harsh don't you think?

Now look, it really doesn't matter how many mods you have looking at your thread. Its not like they're going to ban you for every single little thing.

But, Vodka is true at one point.
You were in the forums long enough to realize that someone people will react to this thread abit harsh.
So, don't get caught by suprise when they do.

When it comes down, to what I have to say about the thread. Is:

Aucune Raison

DARLING SO THERE YOU ARE
oreo.jpg

C

Charlie

Think harder when you get older.
For now, just go with the flow.

EDIT; LMFAO, RAG.

~Sora?Kairi~

He's only 13 its only natural for him to try to want to be in a relation ship with a white female.

Relax your too damn harsh

Lol. Thank you. Vodka, I realize that Dr. Phil mini-episode was meant to educate me, and I appreciate that, seriously I do.
But I am a child, so that's what I am gonna act like.

C

Charlie

Hence, don't think too hard.
Just go with the flow.

Don't go into a BringMetheHorizon - esque depression if it doesn't work out, though.

~Sora?Kairi~

Lol, well, I learned a lot here tonight. Thanks everyone, for all the advice.
Except GATTIA.
Lol. I'd like to thank Shattered Sunrise, Vodka, Ulti, and Iridium the most.
They said the stuff that really hit home.
Escpecially Vodka. Thanks bro(if u r a guy).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back