• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help/Support ► What Should I Do?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

~Sora?Kairi~

Ok.
There is this girl at my school that I like a lot. I'm black, and she's white. I used to talk to her a shitload in 7th grade, because she used to hang around the people I hung with. In the transistion from 7th to 8th grade, she started becoming associated with the popular group. On a rate of 1 to 5 on the popular scale, the people I hang with are about a 3.5, and of course, the popular group is 5. Anyways, her hanging out with the popular group brought our relationship to an end, and I don't know what to do. I don't know how to talk to her with out coming on too strong, and to be honest, I don't even know how to start a conversation with her. Not that our school is segregated, but the race difference plays a HUGE part in relationships at our school, which is the main problem. Can I please have some thoughts?

Last edited:

Nyangoro

Break the Spell
Awards
If you ever get a chance to chat alone, go with that. Though, if she up and ends a friendly relationship just because she is with the "popular" clique, I'd say it's best to find someone else (and trust me, there will be someone else).

Shade737

Silver Member
Go with her and maybe in the future you can have your own little Obama.

~Sora?Kairi~

you realize you're pretty gay for doing this

I sure do! Because showing the status of the people I hang with shows how much of a homosexual I am!
Fag.
You realize you're pretty gay for posting a dumbass comment, right? Besides, how the fuck am I gay when my post CLEARLY states I'm pursuing a girl. Your post MIGHT have been funny if you had used your tiny ass brain to its limit before you posted. Now GTFO before you get me banned.

Last edited:

The Dark Destiny

I sure do! Because showing the status of the people I hang with shows how much of a homosexual I am!
Fag.
You realize you're gay for posting a dumbass comment, right? Besides, how the fuck am I gay when my post CLEARLY states I'm pursuing a girl. Your post MIGHT have been funny if you had used your tiny ass brain to its limit before you posted. Now GTFO before you get me banned.

You're actually the stupid one, you're flaming him because he stated his opinion...tsk, tsk.

~Sora?Kairi~

I'm the stupid one? At least I'm smart enough to realize that what he said was written as a fact, not an opinion. He didn't say,
"I THINK you're gay for doing this."
This doesn't even involve you.

The Dark Destiny

I'm the stupid one? At least I'm smart enough to realize that what he said was written as a fact, not an opinion. He didn't say,
"I THINK you're gay for doing this."
This doesn't even involve you.

Do you ever get tired of being wrong? When you put it out on the internet, asking for people's advice...it involves anyone who looks at the thread. So, it does in fact involved me.

~Sora?Kairi~

Fine. You're right. Lemme re-state.
This doesn't NEED to involve you, because you are 18, and have better stuff to do. And you ask if I'm ever tired of being wrong as if I'm constantly wrong. I find it funny how you didn't post on that 'opinion' argument we had. It'd be sad to lose a grammatical argument to an 8th grader huh?

~Sora?Kairi~

I'd rather not speak my mind to a mod.
I do understand what you're saying.
Idk, I just thought 18 year olds such as Dark Destiny knew how to approach girls. Guess I wrong.

Vice

SF
Awards
Website
www.myspace.com
Heres what you do, You go up to her and Whip it out.

Tell her "So what are we gonna do about this?"

If she jumps on you know what to do but is she turns you down there are many others that will enjoy black penis

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards
~Sora×Kairi~;3981100 said:
Idk, I just thought 18 year olds such as Dark Destiny knew how to approach girls. Guess I wrong.

And what do you have against the staff? We're all human, we're not omnipotent gods ready to strike you down first chance we get. Honestly, if you want advice don't expect everyone to rally up and help you with good tips and tricks. You can't always get that in RL either; nothings perfect.

Ulti

hurr hurr hurr
Awards

I strike fear into the hearts of many? Sounds tight. But really. You ask for thoughts and you got them. Don't bitch if they don't suit your tastes. You got what you asked for.

Nyangoro

Break the Spell
Awards

Approaching girls isn't some sort of pseudo-science; you walk up, say hello, and start a conversation. If you like the way it's going, ask her out (or whatever). If she says yes, then hooray; if she says no, then oh well.

The Dark Destiny

Ok.
There is this girl at my school that I like a lot. I'm black, and she's white. I used to talk to her a shitload in 7th grade, because she used to hang around the people I hung with. In the transistion from 7th to 8th grade, she started becoming associated with the popular group. On a rate of 1 to 5 on the popular scale, the people I hang with are about a 3.5, and of course, the popular group is 5. Anyways, her hanging out with the popular group brought our relationship to an end, and I don't know what to do. I don't know how to talk to her with out coming on too strong, and to be honest, I don't even know how to start a conversation with her. Not that our school is segregated, but the race difference plays a HUGE part in relationships at our school, which is the main problem. Can I please have some thoughts?

For real man, you're in the 7th grade...you should be focused on schoolwork. And I'm being dead serious, making a thread about this wasn't a smart idea.

~Sora?Kairi~

I strike fear into the hearts of many? Sounds tight. But really. You ask for thoughts and you got them. Don't bitch if they don't suit your tastes. You got what you asked for.

So you're gonna tell me I shouldn't retaliate if someone calls me gay? Yea, you're right, I got what I asked for, but some random guy was disrespecting me. I didn't cuss him out or anything. And no, it's not you that strikes fear in me. It's all mods. I'd mess around and get banned.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back