• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help/Support ► What should i do about a "days" theaf?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

lilVon

live, laugh, lobotomy
Awards
firstly shouts go out to hamster lord for making me remember such a painful experience with his happy b'day days thread!

Well today i was talking with my homeboy outside of school when someone pokes me in the neck i turn around to see who it is & its Shati I give her a death stare try to serpress my rage & say "hey shati" very very coldly then walkaway(anagram of her real name bonus points for whoever can decifer it) long story short last year i spit alot of game at this chick, she was real close to being my Gf & i let her borrow my copy of days (my DS was broke at the time) she ends up pawning it. & i avoid her completly because im afraid i might not be able to keep my self from punching her in the face. Any way she knows not to come near me, at one point she said something to me a few months ago (dont remember what it was) & i cussed her out.
i think the reason she had the audacity to come up to me like that was because her best friend is a close firend of mine & she tried to talk me into forgiving Shati (also Shati has screwed this girl over in a few different ways & their still friends) So i think Shati thinks were cool & were faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaar from cool what shoul i do?

Marly

All right, don't have a crap attack
Awards
Ignore her. Yay.

lilVon

live, laugh, lobotomy
Awards
.... wooooooooooooooooow you guys ar more willing to to guess her name than give me advice! the KHInsider community is finnally showing its true colers!

also your both wrong

love the boxxy avatar

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards
Ignore her. Yay.

Pretty much this.

For the most part it's just another lesson learned, or you could have simply asked her parents or her to give you the money for it at the time. But hey tough luck; just cut her off and that's that. Not worth dealing with her bullshit later down the line.

Johnny Stooge

Hawkguy
Awards
What do you mean finally? We've been waving the 'I don't care' flag for years.

But if you really wanted some advice then perhaps grow up and get over it. Either make her pay you back for the game or just move on. No point in continually getting angry if you're not going to do shit about it.

lilVon

live, laugh, lobotomy
Awards
What do you mean finally? We've been waving the 'I don't care' flag for years.

But if you really wanted some advice then perhaps grow up and get over it. Either make her pay you back for the game or just move on. No point in continually getting angry if you're not going to do shit about it.

Ha! & just how do you sappose i go about making her pay me back sue her!?

Marly

Awards
Ha! & just how do you sappose i go about making her pay me back sue her!?

I mean sure, if you want to embarrass yourself over someone pawning your 35 dollar Kingdom Hearts game -- then, yes -- technically you could sue her. Or at least be entitled to the money she received when she pawned it.

Or you could, get over it.

lilVon

live, laugh, lobotomy
Awards
No im not gonna sue her i was kidding, & she pawned it months ago

im trying to get over it, its just that im a very trusting person almost to the point of naivety, i like to beleive in the good in humanity. but to think that such a quirky nice looking girl who i just met would steal from me, a guy she obviously had a thing for? i just can't fathom it & it feels me with rage,(looking back on it i kinda asked for it i later realized how much of a weeaboo she is, i dont like weeaboos, never trust weeaboos) personally i think i showed a great deal of restraint when she came up to me today & instead of acting like the ignorint nigga that i sometimes am i walked away.

Marly

Awards
No im not gonna sue her i was kidding, & she pawned it months ago

im trying to get over it, its just that im a very trusting person almost to the point of naivety, i like to beleive in the good in humanity. but to think that such a quirky nice looking girl who i just met would steal from me, a guy she obviously had a thing for? i just can't fathom it & it feels me with rage,(looking back on it i kinda asked for it i later realized how much of a weeaboo she is, i dont like weeaboos, never trust weeaboos) personally i think i showed a great deal of restraint when she came up to me today & instead of acting like the ignorint nigga that i sometimes am i walked away.

Yea well. Lesson learned. Life goes on. You'll be fine. Now you know not to trust people with your shit.

What you call restraint, I call common sense. I can't believe you say you want to punch this girl cause she sold your Kingdom Hearts game.

Hamster Lord

Atrocity Exhibition
Awards
CHRIS BROWN THAT BITCH!

Syke that joke is what... two years old now? Just ignore her. And sorry for making you remember this ~_O"

Oh and you guys remind me of the Scott and Envy relation in Volume 3 and the movie.

Gram

Banned
Awards
ignore her, and you shouldnt have lended her your game...never lend out your games

(anagram of her real name bonus points for whoever can decifer it)
tisha?

impart

Climb The Sky
you shouldnt have lended her your game...never lend out your games

^ this. ive never lent out a game before, because I know ill never get it back
some people take months to finish a game, and get stuck and go off an forget about it.
pawning it is a dick move though

well, you've made it clear you dont like her so there's not much else you can do.....

Gram

Banned
Awards
^ this. ive never lent out a game before, because I know ill never get it back
some people take months to finish a game, and get stuck and go off an forget about it.
pawning it is a dick move though

well, you've made it clear you dont like her so there's not much else you can do.....
he could always play nice borrow something of hers and give it to charity.
lets see the bitch repo something form orphans.

impart

Climb The Sky
yeah.

hmm you can I guess give her a mean nick name and spread it around so that the whole school calls her it.

that always works for good revenge

Gram

Banned
Awards
yeah.

hmm you can I guess give her a mean nick name and spread it around so that the whole school calls her it.

that always works for good revenge

i'd go with a rumor since gossip goes thru school like air thru a vent.

lilVon

live, laugh, lobotomy
Awards
CHRIS BROWN THAT BITCH!

Syke that joke is what... two years old now? Just ignore her. And sorry for making you remember this ~_O"

Oh and you guys remind me of the Scott and Envy relation in Volume 3 and the movie.

its all good! ive been wanting to make the thread for a while now, the only reason i did it today is because of the way she ran up on me & your thread

i doubt he'll ever see that money.

i too doubt i will ever see that money too.

Tashi her name is Tashi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back