• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help/Support ► What should i buy?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Salty the Hero

self loafer
Awards
Wrong section...

I would choose an iPod, but I really don't think you need a thread for this.

Spic Steve

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL OLOLOLOLOL
Awards
A Ipod,Zune,or some other brand of MP3?

lets see.
iPods are 100 and more
not too sure about zunes.
mp3s are 1 dollar on the iTunes store.

I fucking hate when people call an MP3 player an MP3.
Do you call a CD player a CD?
Do you call a cassette player a cassette?
Didn't think so.
Say it right :/

Last edited:
S

Shadow Soldier

lets see.
iPods are 100 and more
not too sure about zunes.
mp3s are 1 dollar on the iTunes store.

I hate when people call an MP3 player and MP3.

And I hate when people spell the word "an", and.

Get an iPod, they're easier to use, easy to put music on to, iTunes is amazing too. Zunes suck. MP3 players can record stuff but the audio is fucking terrible. iPods are amazing, especially the touch because' it's sexy. I like the iPod video because of the click Wheel. Zunes are garbage.

Pelafina

lately, lovely
Awards
I personally really like the Zune, if you don't mind spending the money for either that or an iPod. Otherwise, I'd recommend another mp3 player, they're normally loads less expensive.

xx kairi xx

ipod - they are really reliable and have awesome features.

mines been through the wash 3 times and it still works xD

Firo

Oh Crap
Ipods are generally better but you have to use itunes. Zunes can use any source to add music, or so i'm told. Sony and Phillips both have decent mp3 players, but you really have to go a store to look for the one you want. If you get an ipod go with the nano.

S

Shadow Soldier

Ipods are generally better but you have to use itunes. Zunes can use any source to add music, or so i'm told. Sony and Phillips both have decent mp3 players, but you really have to go a store to look for the one you want. If you get an ipod go with the nano.

Nano's suck.

xx kairi xx said:
ipod - they are really reliable and have awesome features.

mines been through the wash 3 times and it still works xD

Ya, my iPod touch went through the washer and dryer and dropped on the cement plenty of times, still works great.

revarai20

Smile like you mean it
Get whatever you found more suitable for you would be my first suggestion. Otherwise, ipod would be the best choice although MP3 player wouldn't be bad eithier.

Max

"There's always money in the banana stand."
Staff member
Awards
I prefer the psp(it can do it all), but if you want an ipod or mp3player specifically, i would go with the ipod touch(my friend has owned basically every type of ipod, and i thought the touch was the coolest. my stepsister owned an mp3player and i hated the thing)

S

Shadow Soldier

I prefer the psp(it can do it all), but if you want an ipod or mp3player specifically, i would go with the ipod touch(my friend has owned basically every type of ipod, and i thought the touch was the coolest. my stepsister owned an mp3player and i hated the thing)

The iPod touch can do it all as well. Play games, browse internet, play music, it can hold a lot more than PSP, you can use it as msn, look at photos, videos... anything the PSP can do, the iPod touch can do. The only bad thing about the iPod touch, is the price.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back