• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

what should be my difficulty?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

which will u play first?

• begginer

Votes: 4 4.8%
  • standerd

Votes: 18 21.7%
  • proud

Votes: 38 45.8%
  • critical

Votes: 23 27.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Digidude111

Imma do all the diffculties but imma start with critical and get the hardest one out the way then proud, standard, and finally beginner

that might get boring after awhile. i wouldnt suggest doing 4 playthroughs of the same game at a time, do 2 playthroughs like i'm doing

tri-blade

I just want to play it at standard for the storyline and gameplay. Then I'll go to a harder level.

Jesus

Hater-bending
Awards
Alright, after seeing the MF battle, I think if you aren't a hardcore grinder, you definately shouldn't go critical

tacochance

I've started every game with Begginer, and now I'm doing a run through of KH2 on Proud Mode to hold me over untill I get BBS, so I'm gonna start BBS on proud, then after I beat it 100% and I get over the "Ugh, I don't wanna do all that again," feeling, I'm gonna start in Critical Mode and maybe 0 Exp, though I know it'll be EXTREMLEY hard,

HiByeYou987

I'm starting on Proud then Critical, but I'm doing super bosses on Proud to see if I can do them on critical.

Celus93

true hat imma prolly do just critcal and proud i finally got done ven and terras on crtical just aqua i feel acomplished lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back