• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What should be in KH-3: Keyblade Wars

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

ffkh

Baccon Rules !!!!!!!!!!!
Mwa Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sora#1

I think what would be awesome on KH3 is that some of the boss fights would be some of the Dark Key Blade Masters, and that you get play as Sora of course and that Riku, King Mickey and maybe a new character have a huge Game play role in this one.

Riku'sDarkShadow

thast y u can choose how much u want him to chinag it , and i think donald and goofy will disapear or soimeone cuz in ever KH sora has to find the person tahst missing and he gets caught up in like a whole mess of stuff so **** !!!

Spic Steve

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL OLOLOLOLOL
Awards
yea, but what if its like kh2, where keyblade "Wars" isnt the main thing but its a big idea to the point its scattered through the story and maybe even a world

ffkh

Sora#1 said:
I think what would be awesome on KH3 is that some of the boss fights would be some of the Dark Key Blade Masters, and that you get play as Sora of course and that Riku, King Mickey and maybe a new character have a huge Game play role in this one.

I THINK IT WOULD BE COOL IF A BOSS WAS A GIANT WAFFLE!!!!

Mickey Killer

ffkh said:
I THINK IT WOULD BE COOL IF A BOSS WAS A GIANT WAFFLE!!!!

Duh. That's what we all think. Jeez, where have you been?

The only thing I'll be happy with the third one is if in fact the story doesn't revolve around that keyblade war. I mean, that's hardely grounds for a good game.

Sora#1

You kidding I hope that the main focus is the Key Blade War that would be the main purpose, and I wish it would give more background about Org 13.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back