• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What Scenes/Interactions Do You Want In Future Games?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Face My Fears

She's not an "it"!
Awards
Now that everyone is free, we should be able to get conversations between unexpected characters (like Aqua/Xion or Terra/Roxas). Are there any scenes/interactions that you really would like to see in future games?

These are a few that I would like:
  1. Kairi/Aqua - Kairi consults Aqua about training to become a keyblade master and asks if Aqua will be the one to give her the Mark of Mastery. I feel like this can be done after KH3D2 or (I know this is a rehash) Aqua informs Kairi that if she saves Sora, that will be her Mark of Mastery exam. I rather her Mark of Mastery not be connected to Sora, but that does feel kind of organic to the plot rather than Kairi just choosing to have the Mark of Mastery out of thin air and dedicating time to it. Perhaps Aqua can call Kairi up and tell her that Eraqus taught some ancient power that would come from a pure light who is a keyblade master? That would bring back relevance to the whole "keyblade master" thing.
  2. Roxas/Namine - I really want to see them catch up after everything. They didn't get any time at all in KH3 or ReMIND, and they are good friends. I would love a scene where Roxas introduces Namine to everyone, but she's shy and not used to people actually accepting her, and Roxas has to be the one to teach her how to be around people. It'd be a total 180 from when Roxas was learning what a friend was. It'd also be a cute side story if Namine doesn't feel like she fits in with Roxas' group of friends (HPO) and just likes him.
  3. Sora/Kairi - I need this to be a scene in NeverLand. I just need to see Sora ask Kairi to fly with him... although, ReMIND basically had them flying around together anyway, but I would love a throwback to KH1 and how much Sora missed Kairi back then. It'd be creative to maybe flip it, and have Kairi explore NeverLand and at the very end Sora shows up and Kairi asks him to fly with her. Sora can be caught off guard because he wanted to ask her, but then he just smiles and flies with her.
  4. Sora/Ariel - Hopefully Ariel becomes a Princess of Heart and with that I really want Sora to actually tell her about outside worlds.
  5. Terra/Namine - In my head, Namine was consoling Lingering Will's rage and pain. I would love for Terra to thank Namine for all she did for him and for them to start a friendship. It's really unconventional, but I feel like they could actually be pretty good friends and it would be nice to see Namine interact with some new faces.

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
Luxord and Yozora: I'm really curious about the relationship they have. It begs so many questions concerning Luxord's real identity and past.

Riku and Terra: I want to see more moments between these two. I loved what we got in Re:MIND with Terra congratulating Riku on how far he has come. Riku should be a part of Terra earning his master title.

Idreamaboutcats

Awards
In general: Kissing, anything that doesn't promote the trio dynamic.

Specifically: nothing comes to mind yet.

Face My Fears

She's not an "it"!
Awards
Luxord and Yozora: I'm really curious about the relationship they have. It begs so many questions concerning Luxord's real identity and past.

Riku and Terra: I want to see more moments between these two. I loved what we got in Re:MIND with Terra congratulating Riku on how far he has come. Riku should be a part of Terra earning his master title.
I can see Luxord being some sort of strategist. I feel like Yozora's world is currently in some sort of war. It would suit Luxord's love for games, he can look at the war as a sort of game.

That would be so interesting to see Riku become Terra's mentor. They definitely need more scenes together. I just wonder how they will have them meet up because the trios are being pushed hard. It'd be great if they let Riku/Terra/Namine have a game together.

SweetYetSalty

Awards
Aqua with Axel: Mainly because of the early shipping tease done on this forum by @Eonstar890 I want Aqua to smack Axel for endangering his young on a clock tower.

Sora with Roxas: I want Sora to one day visit TT after returning and Roxas has settled in. It would be cool to see them interact on calmer tones, and for Sora to be happy that Roxas is free to do his own thing.

Terra with Aced: I just want to see these two fight! Do it!

Axel with Even: Axel killed him, in one of the most brutal KH deaths. They have to cross paths sooner or later.

Roxas with Demyx, Luxord, and Xigbar: Roxas actually had good relationships and dynamics with all three of these guys. It's a shame none of them got to interact with Roxas again in KH3 after he came back. I would love to see Roxas meet up with his old colleagues again.

Roxas with Aeleus: SMACK!

Kairi with Xion: Disappointed these two were within a few feet of each other and don't interact. They give us Sora/Vanitas, Roxas/Ventus but not Kairi/Xion? Given they have similar personalities and hobbies I was disappointed. I was expecting some sea shell trading between them.

Terra with Ansem the Wise: That will be weird. Ansem's apprentice was someone else all along.

Even with Xion: Seriously? Xion hasn't met her creator yet?

Yozora with Riku: That will be fun when it happens.

Aqua with anyone younger then her: Just so she can mother and adopt them.

I have many more interactions I want to see. This is just the start, and I haven't even added Disney characters into the mix yet.

Elysium

Be Wiser Than the Serpent
Awards
- Riku with Terra, Roxas, Aqua. Seeing him interact with Terra and Aqua would be cool, whereas with Roxas, I'd just like to see some resolution. And ofc Sora, too. Riku didn't get much in 3, overall.
- Isa with Roxas, Xion, and Lea.
- The FF characters and the Apprentices.
- Roxas and Namine.
- Roxas and HPO (for real this time)
- Aqua and Ansem the Wise now they're back in the RoL.
- Any of Dilan, Elrena, and Namine with any other character really.

Last edited:

Cumguardian69

Awards
I just figured out that Yozora sees killing Sora as saving the place Sora is from. I.e if Sora lost his Keyblade and powers, then Yozora would have to step in. This confirms Sora will return to where he came from, which further chealens the idea that Sora is GoNe foRevEr and DisApPeaRed from this world. Big yimes.

But even if we go there, Id love for some extensive Sora on Yozora discussion. Yozora seemed very no nonsense and on a mission, but only because he was "beating a level" so to speak (homie says that this isnt the real world and hed been on some trials indicating that our Sora is his "final boss" so to sp

NoWay

Awards
I want Dilan and Aeleus to have dialogue again. Other than that, I'll take any interaction as long as it's entertaining.
+ Phil
I really hate how they muted all of them.

cakito123

Awards
+ Phil
I really hate how they muted all of them.

I think they muted the characters because their japanese VA died (I'm not sure) and these characters were very quiet already so they just muted both and probably they won't do much in the future.

Which I don't like at all, because Xaldin is such a neat character. I loved every second of him in KH2 and I don't at all buy the fact he would be passive against any foe who'd come in his way. Yeah, his voice were a big part of this character but I don't think you should write-off the characters because of that - just find a new peson who fits the role and can come closer to what the character used to be, y'know?

Last edited:

May-Jor

Awards
I think they muted the characters because their japanese VA died (I'm not sure) and these characters were very quiet already so they just muted both and probably they won't do much in the future.

Which I don't like at all, because Xaldin is such a neat character. I loved every second of him in KH2 and I don't at all buy the fact he would be passive against any foe who'd come in his way. Yeah, his voice were a big part of this character but I don't think you should write-off the characters because of that - just find a new peson who fits the role and can come closer to what the character used to be, y'know?

Phil and Xehanort's VAs were the only ones who died. So there was no excuse to make Dilan and Aeleus mute.

Lea's VA also died so I'm not sure how they're going to handle that.

palizinhas

Awards
One that really comes to mind is Naminé and Terra. It's an actual plot point that Naminé being able to communicate with him is the reason everyone didn't die, and yet the only interaction they ever had was in a concert.

Alpha Baymax

On a scale of α to ζ.
Awards
Give me more Lea and Elrena interactions, their banter in Chain of Memories was lovely and it's a shame that dynamic wasn't revisited for Kingdom Hearts III.

Vexen/Elsa, why was the ice guy not in the ice world?

Elsa didn't even speak to Larxene, how would replacing her with Vexen make things any better? Besides, Vexen was working for the heroes anyway.

D

Deleted member 252753

I'd like to see Ventus and Axel (and I guess Isa) interact a little as they have met before and got on well, albeit briefly. For me, that's more important than Ventus/Roxas though you could have all of them together.

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
Give me more Lea and Elrena interactions, their banter in Chain of Memories was lovely and it's a shame that dynamic wasn't revisited for Kingdom Hearts III.

Elsa didn't even speak to Larxene, how would replacing her with Vexen make things any better? Besides, Vexen was working for the heroes anyway.
Didn't stop him from appearing in The Caribbean later on. He could've used his own shield as a sled!

pastel.goblin

Awards
At this point Naminé with literally anyone, but especially Roxas, Kairi, Terra and Lea.

Roxas and Riku, Hayner/Pence/Olette, Sora, Ventus.

Lea and Ienzo, Even etc. Dude killed them and there's just... nothing indicating how they feel about it. Also Ventus I guess.

But honestly just anyone interacting outside of their trio/Sora would be super (y)

I still don't know how to feel about Dilan's silence and instant turn to good. Xaldin was one of the more involved and antagonistic Org members in KH2 so it was really weird to me that he just decided off screen that he's good now. I mean, all of the turned Org members did that but Dilan never got any follow up dialogue to make it at least a little less awkward.

Eonstar890

Awards
Aqua with Axel: Mainly because of the early shipping tease done on this forum by @Eonstar890 I want Aqua to smack Axel for endangering his young on a clock tower.

I am proud to be the main promoter of this ship :love:

Besides obvious Lea and Aqua I am ready for the foretellers to meet their counterparts, aka
Terra and Aced
Invi and Aqua
Ava and Kairi
Ira and Riku
Gula and ... Ventas? Sora? Roxas? Idk lol

I think it'd be cool to see them all fighting their respective rival at once.

And then of course all the interactions that should've happened in KH3 like
Roxas and Ventus (kinda did in DLC but eh)
Kairi and Namine
Terra and Roxas (because ya know Xemnas)
Ventus and Saix (Would've been dope to see but I guess now it would be Ventus and Isa)

And of course I hope Vanitas returns to interact with literally anyone because his sarcastic edgy boy persona is a breath of fresh air in this cast.

Back