• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What Scenes/Interactions Do You Want In Future Games?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Vulpes XIII

Awards
Some of the interactions I want to see in future games are:

A scene where Isa talks to either Roxas or Xion or even both of them about how he treated them when he was Saix and how he was awful to them and how he sorry and either Roxas or Xion say something about how they haven’t 100% forgiven him or trust him but mention something about how they are willing to give him a chance because he a different person now or simply because he Lea’s friend

I want Namine to meet Lauriam and Elrena again and for them to feel some sort of guilt or remorse for what they did to her in Castle Oblivion due to now having hearts and i kind of want them to notice the similarities Namine and Strelitzia had to each other for example both girls being kind but shy, neither really interacted with anyone that much, both wanting to be friends with the games main character, both wear white dresses etc and those similarities to play into the remorse somehow. Also if Strelitzia does come back I want her to be friends with Namine

Lea, Elrena and Lauriam need to have some kind of interaction over the fact he betrayed them back at Castle Oblivion, I personally would like it to be some kind of awkward but funny interaction. I hope this interaction happens because we already missed a opportunity like this with Lea,Ienzo and Even.

Despite the fact that Ventus was controlled by darkness when he killed Strelitzia I want a scene where he tells Aqua and Terra this and tells them about the guilt he feels now that he’s remembered this and for Aqua and Terra to try and comfort him in some way.

Xion meeting Even for the first time
Aqua giving Lea into trouble for taking two kids up to the edge of a clocktower and given them nothing to eat but ice cream
Demyx’s human self having more funny interactions with Elrena.
Someone mistakes Roxas and Ventus for each other for a moment

I want Lea to have a funny but shocked reaction to finding out Ventus,Lauriam,Elrena and a few other wielders are from the ancient past and for Lea to make a stupid comment that annoys Elrena and for her to react in a way similar to her nobody.

More interactions between Roxas/Ventus and Sora and also Xion/Namine and Kairi.

Last edited:

horto12485

Awards
I wouldn't be too surprised if Roxas and Ventus would have Interactions plus i would like to see some Interactions with Kairi with Namine and Kairi and Riku with Roxas plus Terra and Aqua interacting with Roxas and Namine in a Future game. Plus Dilan and Aeleus need more Relevance. Even with Xion and Roxas plus if Lauriam and Elrena ever come in then there should be some interaction with them and feel bad about what happened in the Past.

Alpha Baymax

On a scale of α to ζ.
Awards
Terra and Ansem the Wise would be an interesting interaction as Ansem the Seeker of Darkness and Xemnas are technically Terra's Heartless and Nobody, too. Maybe Terra can be the apprentice that Ansem the Wise always saw potential in with Terra-Xehanort.

Terra could also form a connection to Roxas and the other Organization XIII members like this. Maybe Ansem, Seeker of Darkness and Xemnas memories can be passed down to Terra and he can lead a more heroic Organization XIII whilst Aqua does Keyblade Master stuff.

Back