• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What scenario will you play first?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sunshine

Website
www.youtube.com
Just a question. I read in the interviews that while playing Aqua you'll easily know what Terra is gonna do next while playing as Ven you'll understand who Terra is and what he's trying to do. =p So just tell me your ideas.

Nostalgia

livin' in the past
Aqua because she's the one I'm least interested in, so I wanna get it out of the way.

Valamphias

Honestly: I probably won't be able to hold myself to just one of the scenarios, so I may be jumping back and forth. That probably won't be the smartest thing to do, but I won't be able to help myself. =/

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Just a question. I read in the interviews that while playing Aqua you'll easily know what Terra is gonna do next while playing as Ven you'll understand who Terra is and what he's trying to do. =p So just tell me your ideas.

I think they meant it the other way around - because you'll come to a place Terra had already been to, you'll know what he's done.
Which in a way would let you know what happened in Terra's scenario prior, but Aqua won't know what Terra's about to do in the future.

As for scenarios to play first... iono. ;-; I really don't know. I think I'll start with Ven though.

Some Dude1

wanting a baby... and goin deft from's all's me's
Website
www.myspace.com
Honestly: I probably won't be able to hold myself to just one of the scenarios, so I may be jumping back and forth. That probably won't be the smartest thing to do, but I won't be able to help myself. =/

me two, play one hour terra, then one hour aqua, then one hour ven and repeat. that seem to be the best way so far

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
Terra first, cause Nomura said that if you play through the other two first that you will get "reasons" for terra's actions. I dont want "reasons" that early. "reasons" if just another fancy way of sying SPOILERS!!!! So my order is gonna be Terra, Ven, then Aqua.

Some Dude1

wanting a baby... and goin deft from's all's me's
Website
www.myspace.com
Terra first, cause Nomura said that if you play through the other two first that you will get "reasons" for terra's actions. I dont want "reasons" that early. "reasons" if just another fancy way of sying SPOILERS!!!! So my order is gonna be Terra, Ven, then Aqua.

you wont have to worrie about that if you use my system(its in one of my post above^^)

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
I just realized that. BBS is using the same story system as Sonic Heroes:laugh::laugh:D:

warprofiting

im gonna pick a story at random and play that first then random pick the next one then just do what ever one i didnt play yet last cause i really want to play them all

LionHeart14

probably Terra. though I may just play all three a once, like just jump around frequently. though if i do that i may get confused on where each character stands... idk. I'll start Terra's first probably, then maybe Aqua's, then Ven's because im most interested in Ven's

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back