• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What relationhips do you want to be focused on?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

RoomKey

I don't mean pairings specifically, I mean interactions in general. I mean relationships such as Goofy and Donald friendship, or Terra and Xehanort's animosity.

Personally, I would like to see Riku interact more with King Mickey. I mean, I think they're kinda like best friends now. Some proof shows in the ending of KH2 when Mickey goes and hugs Riku, lol :p The only time we've really seen them interact well was in Kingdom Hearts Chain of Memories, which I liked a lot.

namine_ftw

I want to see Kairi interact more with Riku. We see a lot of Sora-Riku and Sora-Kairi interaction, and Kairi-Riku is very underdeveloped in comparison.

Actually, on that note, I'd like to see Kairi interact with more people besides Sora. I'm not really picky who, lol. I would be interested to see her interact with/confront Ansem's apprentices though. And for her to reunite with her grandmother, if she's still alive.

BlackOsprey

Hell yeah
Awards
I want to see Roxas, Axel (Lea, whatever) and Xion eat ice cream together as best friends again. Give me that and I'll be delighted.

Other than that, I'd like to see more examples of Riku's (lack of) social skills and Kairi being relevant and talking with other characters, maybe even developing a strong and well-defined personality in the process!

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards
TAV, srsly. They never stopped thinking about each other but their real interactions were...well, few.
Also, Riku and Kairi, I guess. I don't like Kairi much but they DID live on the same islands and still Sora seems to be their only connections which is kinda weird.

Divine Past

Bronze Member
Awards
TAV, srsly. They never stopped thinking about each other but their real interactions were...well, few.

Hey that's not fair. They had that 1 scene....where they all acted like babies and separated after the fight vs the trinity Armor in Hollow Bastion!

They also had uhm..... hm......oh that 1 time Ven was begging for Terra and Aqua to kill him. See relationship development!

Face My Fears

She's not an "it"!
Awards
Sora/Riku/Kairi as a group.
Terra/Aqua/Ven as a group.
Lea/Xion/Roxas - hopefully, this will happen when Lea "dies" or goes to Kingdom Hearts and this is a sort of heaven for him, having ice-cream with them one last time (this also serves as a way for Xion and Roxas to appear without them becoming real people).
DISNEY characters with non-DISNEY characters - this was something I always loved about KH and that started to become irrelevant as the games went on. I want Donald, Goofy etc. to have more to do with non-DISNEY people than just yelling "we'll stop you!" or "oh no!"

Emperor

For obvious reasons I wanna see Sora, Donald and Goofy again. The three are essentially the KH dream team, lol.

I also wanna see Sora, Riku, and Kairi interact with one another as friends. The only time we get to see them have any real interactions that show off how they pal around together is during the beginning of KH1 - I don't count KH2's third act because that was more of a serious reunion, and even then it consisted more of Sora-Kairi, and Sora-Riku. I would love to see a relationship between Ventus and Roxas, too. I think that would be more than entertaining considering the circumstances.

Personally, I would like to see Riku interact more with King Mickey. I mean, I think they're kinda like best friends now. Some proof shows in the ending of KH2 when Mickey goes and hugs Riku, lol :p The only time we've really seen them interact well was in Kingdom Hearts Chain of Memories, which I liked a lot.

I would like to see this relationship more as well. Seeing Riku and Mickey as a team has always been awesome.

Rosebudx

Awards
Sora, Donald, and Goofy. I miss the KH1 days, when their friendship evolved and developed constantly. KH2 just kind of saw it stagnate.

Other than that, I agree that Kairi needs to interact with people who are not Sora (though SoKai time is fine too), and I will never complain about Riku screentime with anyone.

Since Twilight Town is coming back (I think that has been *officially* confirmed, yes?), maybe Kairi could do some work there with the help of Hayden, Pence, and Olette. They had a nice acquaintanceship started but then Axel stole Kairi away from it before it could really blossom into friendship proper.

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards
Kairi interacting with anybody would be nice. I do want to some with her with Lea, though.
I can picture it now. Him trying to apologize and she's all just "hey, I understand why you did there's no need to apologize." Lea just continues on with the apology not hearing her and then "wait, what? You forgive me?" Kairi teasing him with a "weeeeeell, I didn't exactly say I forgiiive you...but if you help me with this then maaaybe I will." And then their whole interaction throughout KHIII is her manipulating Lea in to doing menial tasks.

But for a more likely scenario with those two, I'd want more interaction with her and HPO. While we didn't see much of it they hit it off right away. And since the last thing they saw was Lea kidnapping Kairi they'd probably attack him on sight~ Even after Kairi explains he's a good guy now, while I can see Olette and Pence being fine with it right away, Hayner would probably scowl at him the whole time he's there. I just want to Lea being scowled endlessly by someone.

Anagram

Banned
Kairi>anyone. She needs interaction of all freakin kinds.
Roxas-Ven-Sora-Vanitas. This clone comedy is to gold not to see. Especially the other characters reactions to it.

I dont care about the rest.

DoctahFaz

Awards
There are many, but I would say two in particular:

[1] Sora and Ventus:
Obviously, these two have a strong connection simply due to the circumstances of Ven's heart resting inside Sora for basically the entire series. When Ventus is saved, it will be cool to see how the two interact with each other and reflect on the connection they share.

[2] Sora and Master Xehanort:
Okay sure, we have seen Sora interact with Ansem and Xemnas throughout the series, but technically he has yet to meet Master Xehanort since he was overcome by the darkness at the end of of DDD when the rest of the group met him. It will be cool to finally see these two officially "meet", especially if some parallels between the two become evident once we learn more about the Foretellers and Book of Prophecies.

Some runner ups would include Terra-Riku, Aqua-Kairi, Mickey-TAV, and Lea-Ventus.

Face My Fears

She's not an "it"!
Awards
Kairi/Lea would be nice, where he notices how much she reminds him of Xion/Namine.

Absent

Nomura's Biggest Fan
Awards
Roxas and Sora
Kairi with anyone (with the exception of Sora)
Lea with Roxas and Xion
TAV- Easily the fakest and most cringe worthy friendship in this series. They NEED natural development.
Naminé, Xion and Kairi
Mickey with Donald and Goofy
Maleficent and Master Xehanort
Riku and Terra

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards
Hey that's not fair. They had that 1 scene....where they all acted like babies and separated after the fight vs the trinity Armor in Hollow Bastion!

They also had uhm..... hm......oh that 1 time Ven was begging for Terra and Aqua to kill him. See relationship development!

Oh, how could I forget about that...I mean, that's like...wow... Awesome...

Roxas-Ven-Sora-Vanitas. This clone comedy is to gold not to see. Especially the other characters reactions to it.

I lost hope for this when Sora didn't give a shiet when he saw Vanitas.
Of course Sora was a complete idiot in KH3D, but still...

BufferAqua

Bronze Member
Awards
I lost hope for this when Sora didn't give a shiet when he saw Vanitas.
Of course Sora was a complete idiot in KH3D, but still...
When did this scene happen? I forgot a lot of DDD scenes......

Awards
  • Kairi and Riku. We know they care about each other, but we haven't gotten to see them just hang out and be friends much yet. The scene where they talked at the tree in KH1 had a serious air to it, as did the scene where Riku held Ansem back so Kairi could escape, as did the scene where Kairi found Riku again and where she reunited Riku and Sora. It'd be nice to see those two together lightheartedly. Kairi's social, but more pensive and mature than Sora, and Riku doesn't have great social skills, so I think scenes together would be fun.

• Kairi and Namine. Roxas and Sora got lots of focus on their relationship, with Roxas seeking to be his own person and Sora being sad that Roxas didn't get that chance. Namine has those same insecurities, that she's just Kairi's shadow and is doomed to fade away. And apparently, in the novel, it specified that the person she wanted to meet (aside from Sora) was Kairi. It'd be nice to see their relationship and how similar it is to Roxas and Sora's.
  • Kairi and Sora. Hear me out, hear me out --I'm not asking for some big romantic arc. But Kairi teasing Sora when he woke up in KH1 and when she got her keyblade in KH2 (not to mention other dialogue that comes up when you talk to Kairi on KH2) was so cute. There's been lots of focus on their budding romantic feelings, particularly Sora, but I love their interaction as friends, too. I'm not against these two having screentime.
  • Kairi and Sora and Riku. All of them. They need more trio moments. They love each other, they can finally at least talk now. At least a few scenes where they see each other off, since Sora's going to be with Donald and Goofy.
  • Kairi and Selphie. Because it's sweet how Selphie was there for Kairi all that time while the boys were away. And Selphie believed Kairi when she talked about a boy who never existed. It's a big thing to just believe someone who you don't remember as ever being on an island where it seems that everyone knows everyone (or at least Riku knows everyone on the main island at the age of 5), but she looks up to Kairi and respects her enough to give her the benefit of the doubt on such a strange thing.
  • Kairi and Rapunzel. They have a lot of things in common. Not as many as Namine and Rapunzel, but I doubt the latter will be happening.
  • Kairi and Lea. He kidnapped her and now he's apparently on their side? Imagine the hilarity when these fiery redheads clash.
  • Kairi and Roxas. They spoke once before, it'd be nice to get a followup conversation about that.
  • Kairi and Maleficent. Maleficent took over her hometown and manipulated Riku into eventually losing his body. Kairi seemed to be fully aware of things while she was in Sora, so I imagine she's not very happy with her. Maybe that could be her nemesis, like Ansem is Riku's and Xemnas is Sora's.
  • Kairi and Pluto. Because Pluto realllly gets around and as of yet, he's Kairi's only classic Disney companion.
  • Kairi and Aqua. Aqua accidentally bequeathed this girl that she felt she was supposed to protect. Maybe she'll feel better know that, in a way, she succeeded in protecting her. It'd be pretty cool if she took over training Kairi.
  • Kairi and Ventus. They have a lot in common. Left behind and left out of the mark of mastery while their two best friends took it, one of those friends failing. Always told to stay behind by two said best friends. Hearts of pure light.
  • Kairi and Minnie. Because being the one waiting for your loved ones to safely return requires a lot of strength of heart. These two could talk about that, and maybe Minnie could teach Kairi some light magic.
  • Kairi and Yen Sid. He's the one who called on her to train, so I wonder how they'll get along.
  • Kairi and the HOP trio. Because she's their friend, too, and she should pop in to let them know she's okay.
  • Kairi and Goofy and Donald. I think they could have some interesting conversations about Sora.
  • Kairi and her Grandma. I hope she's still alive, because at the very least Kairi remembers her.
  • Basically I want Kairi to interact with everybody.

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards
When did this scene happen? I forgot a lot of DDD scenes......

La Cité de Cloches.
When YMX tells Sora that his heart is a prison but he isn't the prisoner, Vanitas is seen next to YMX for like...a second? Mimicing the second half of the sentence.

BufferAqua

Bronze Member
Awards
La Cité de Cloches.
When YMX tells Sora that his heart is a prison but he isn't the prisoner, Vanitas is seen next to YMX for like...a second? Mimicing the second half of the sentence.
Oh.....

I guess time traveling can mess with your education too.

Awards
Speaking of Young Master Xehanort, since we'll be learning more about him and he'll be one of the vessels, it might be nice to see his relationship with Sora or Riku. Not suggesting that they get buddy buddy, of course, it's just as he's a striking contrast to Sora and a parallel to Riku in quite a few ways. Like Ansem did, he could taunt Riku, "Why are you content returning to that prison? Why have you given up on freedom? Do you understand nothing?" and since Sora is also from that prison and has made his heart said prison, they could have some interesting dialogue about that too.

While I'm at it, young Xehanort and Kairi. Because she's also from Destiny Islands and unlike Sora, Riku, and Xehanort, she accidentally didn't want to leave.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back