• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

    CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What random things did you notice in KH2?



REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ashes Remnant

It's All Crazy! It's All False!
Joined
Sep 10, 2005
Messages
3,019
Location
Ohio
Ansem didnt just ever completly PWN Xemnas while they were talkin....Hey it was Chirstopher Lee! He could just pull out a lightsaber and he and Xemnas could have a lightsaber duel!
 

Kairi's Heart

I Love Axel!!!!
Joined
Apr 9, 2006
Messages
1,038
Location
Destiny Islands
lol I thought the whole Demyx in Olympus Coliseum was random. I mean c'mon he told us to run away, but we still kept walking... o well Demyx is still cool tho
 

DualWeilder.

New member
Joined
Jan 21, 2006
Messages
357
Age
29
Location
New York
Shady-DVS-Hoody-Child said:
The fact that Riku randomly has a Keyblade. The fact that Leon and everyone's mother remember's Hollow Bastion's original name out of nowhere, when they've lived there since they were kids. The Mermaid World. Nuff said. No Traverse Town. What happened? It just died? Riku wearing black shoes, but taking off his cloak makes his shoes automatically change, same for Mickey. Do they have cloaked shoes now? Sora not noticing his clothes shrinked, and Hayner, Pence, and Olette not acting weirded out seeing a teenager wearing small clothes. Everyone's obsession with seasalt ice cream. Scrooge's secret ingredient must've been cocaine. Taking Hercules no time at all to rebuild the Coliseum. Hercules, Simba, and Riku being emo. What the hell Simba, what. the. hell. Riku turning to light, eventhough darkness was the only thing that made him unique. The Door to Light appearing out of nowhere, as well as Kairi's letter. That dark beach appearing out of nowhere. Riku turning into a total weakling, depending on Sora to walk. Great, now Riku is a panzy. Totally out of character. Sora's hand in Riku's back pocket. ((I SWEAR I SAW THIS)) Selphie's part in the game. Totally useless. Seifer still calling you weak, even after saying your the strongest in Twilight Town, and getting beaten over 10 times. The use of "lamer" in KH2. Rai's stupidity, as well as that stupid "Y'know" line. The fact people thought they were seeing clones of themselves, when they were just looking at their reflection. Man, Twilight Town is full of idiots. Axel making almost no sense in his dying speech, and being corny instead of sad. "My heart just wouldn't be in it" or "Thats what happens when you put your whole being in your attack". Using sarcasm to cover up the fact that you made no sense? The Got it Memorized line. Stupid. Goofy being smarter than sora and donald. Sora thinking a stupid computer would help him find Riku and Kairi. "Computer! Where are Riku and Kairi?!" Idiot. Paying people money to hit a ball continously in the air. Random skateboards in every world. Am I missing any?
how long did it take you to write this?

i have nothing more to put. you just named about everything. except sora's oversized shoes....
 

gripleg

New member
Joined
Apr 17, 2006
Messages
33
Hmm yeah I'm playing the game again and Demyx telling you to "Run run run away!!!" STILL makes absolutely no sense. That might just be the most random thing in the whole game, if you ask me :p
 

Sora_aroS

New member
Joined
Jun 12, 2005
Messages
718
Age
31
Location
Destiny Island
the fact that Donald and Goofy just disapered before u fight sephirtoh...i looked they werent watching..they ran i bet...and the fact that TWTNW has so many damn buildings,and kairi handles a keyblade like its nothing, and aladdin still dresses like his wife is not rich..and Pete and Mickey mouse only meet 2wice..and the fact that the rules in the coliseum changed 2..just have a clean fight,when u get the ice cream its with u for a while and it Never melts,where does sora keep all the key blades, and potions, and items, and rings, and all those things, u never get a chance 2 see the inside of the palace at agrabah,the fact that Roxas could hit the floor head first so hard and not get a concusion i mean his keyblade got stuck in the ground..
Spoiler Spoiler Show
and when u try 2 go back in the mansion in TT he says we cant just Barge in.the fact that cloud dosent give a crap about sora..while leon treats him like hes his little brother,
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

how does Jiminy just jump from sora..is he in his @$$ or his hood?..
 
Last edited:

Sora_aroS

New member
Joined
Jun 12, 2005
Messages
718
Age
31
Location
Destiny Island
i kno why Nomura put it in...is because he said he liked sea salt ice cream and wanted 2 use it...but damn how come everyone knew about it..
 

order member XlV

New member
Joined
Dec 28, 2005
Messages
498
Location
the most darkest of places
Sora_aroS said:
the fact that Donald and Goofy just disapered before u fight sephirtoh...i looked they werent watching..they ran i bet...and the fact that TWTNW has so many damn buildings,and kairi handles a keyblade like its nothing, and aladdin still dresses like his wife is not rich..and Pete and Mickey mouse only meet 2wice..and the fact that the rules in the coliseum changed 2..just have a clean fight,when u get the ice cream its with u for a while and it Never melts,where does sora keep all the key blades, and potions, and items, and rings, and all those things, u never get a chance 2 see the inside of the palace at agrabah,the fact that Roxas could hit the floor head first so hard and not get a concusion i mean his keyblade got stuck in the ground..
Spoiler Spoiler Show
and when u try 2 go back in the mansion in TT he says we cant just Barge in.the fact that cloud dosent give a crap about sora..while leon treats him like hes his little brother,
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

how does Jiminy just jump from sora..is he in his @$$ or his hood?..

haha
how could so-and-so mistake so-and-so for so-and-so?

and when Riku says "how am i going to face everyone?"
and sora says "Like this" *makes stupid yet really funny face
and then Riku laughs very weirdly...
 

Savior of Dawn

Leader of the Dai Gurren Brigade
Joined
May 8, 2005
Messages
2,299
Location
Santa Destroy
1.FF7: AC spoiler (Sort of)
Spoiler Spoiler Show


2. Suddenly EVERYBODY except Goofy, Donald, and Mickey is taller than Sora, even though he grew quite a bit.

3. They say Sora, Donald, Goofy at least 50 times throughout the game. Now they're officially SDG.

4. Sora's skateboard can send any heartless flying, yet does almost no damage. What the hell is that skateboard made out of anyways?

5. Sora is suddenly an idiot.

6.
Spoiler Spoiler Show


7. Riku gives Kairi some type of keyblade (Obviously from destiny islands) yet she never actually fights with it. And it suddenly disappears for no reason.

8. Kairi wears no skirt. Her top is slightly unzipped at the bottom, making a slight skirt.

9. Ending cutscene: Donald's head is HUGE.

That's about it with me. These don't really bug me, I just noticed them.
 

a. pikachu

New member
Joined
Apr 21, 2004
Messages
104
Location
radiant garden :D
Website
a-pikachu.deviantart.com
you guys already said it all.

i was really disappointed with Sora being a sudden idiot though. And him being sort of computer illiterate...sure they were raised on an island but c'mon... heh, i still like him though. goofy being smarter than sora and donald was also...a surprise.

just wanted to know if ever Sora attended school or something. When Olette told asked him if he'd done his homework he looks like he haven't even heard of the word his whole life.
 

Cynel

New member
Joined
Apr 18, 2006
Messages
123
Age
36
Location
Ocean Avenue, the corner of Cherry Street
Website
cxastrife.blogspot.com
-Sora knows how to skateboard (since when?)

-Kairi suddenly wields a Keyblade (is Riku the creator? whatever.)

-Everyone's obsessed with the seasalt ice cream.

-in the CG scenes Sora's hair mixes up with...kinda blonde thingy, when you're in game mode, it's naturally brown.

-Sora is acting like Donald (stubborn)

-Mickey AND Minnie are recently and mostly smiling in times of peril.

-mostly everytime Sora's going to encounter a Member of the Org., Donald and Goofy are always blocked, and u have to fight alone.

-Sora AND Mickey wears the same thing (both relies on bad fashion sense)
 

supercallo

New member
Joined
Sep 18, 2005
Messages
152
Location
iowa
Savior of Dawn said:
1.FF7: AC spoiler (Sort of)
Spoiler Spoiler Show


2. Suddenly EVERYBODY except Goofy, Donald, and Mickey is taller than Sora, even though he grew quite a bit.

3. They say Sora, Donald, Goofy at least 50 times throughout the game. Now they're officially SDG.

4. Sora's skateboard can send any heartless flying, yet does almost no damage. What the hell is that skateboard made out of anyways?

5. Sora is suddenly an idiot.

6.
Spoiler Spoiler Show


7. Riku gives Kairi some type of keyblade (Obviously from destiny islands) yet she never actually fights with it. And it suddenly disappears for no reason.

8. Kairi wears no skirt. Her top is slightly unzipped at the bottom, making a slight skirt.

9. Ending cutscene: Donald's head is HUGE.

That's about it with me. These don't really bug me, I just noticed them.


Christopher Lee voices Diz, not Xemnas
 

finding_twilight

Bloodstained Angel
Joined
Dec 29, 2005
Messages
987
3. They say Sora, Donald, Goofy at least 50 times throughout the game. Now they're officially SDG.

Seriously! That really bugged me, a person would be like, "Thank your Sora, Donald, Goofy" or Sora introduces as "Hi, I'm Sora, this is Donald, and Goofy." "You saved us Sora, Donald, Goofy." That bugged the heck out of me.
 

Sorocoroto

New member
Joined
Apr 18, 2006
Messages
21
Where did the Island that Kairi and Selphie where on come from? It looked like it was so close to the island from the first game but in the first game its not there
 

Hanatori

I will BUUURN MY DREAAAAD
Joined
May 9, 2005
Messages
1,649
Location
On a bench in Iwatodai Station
Website
tsuikai.deviantart.com
Sorocoroto said:
Where did the Island that Kairi and Selphie where on come from? It looked like it was so close to the island from the first game but in the first game its not there
Believe it or not, it's Destiny Islands. =/ There's more than one island, remember? Sora, Riku, and Kairi had boats to get to that island where they play.

One thing I don't get... How did the bottle Kairi put in the water reach Riku and Sora?!
 

Dark mage231

New member
Joined
May 27, 2005
Messages
269
Age
26
Location
nowhere and everywhere sometimes at the same time
the fact that you can't fight at Atlantic but Atlantic was confusing in KHI I was getting lost all over.. oh and the fact at those flashbacks (I can't remember which) when Ansem was talking "Darkness is the hearts true essence, Kingdom hearts fill me with the power of darkness etc." He's voice sounded way different than in KHI
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top