• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What pisses you off?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Fantasy Angel

Website
www.geocities.com
The card battling system.
End of story.

It took me like at least 5 tries to beat Hades and Captain Hook with the blasted things, it was ridiculous.

I also hated Sora's final battle. FLOWER POWER TO THE MAX! *cringes*
I didn't HATE this but it annoyed me, the end of Sora's story. I just sat there like, "Are you for serious?" But Riku's ending was very rewarding, I was happy. ^^

Akemi

I hated the Last Ansem battle for Riku (it was soo freakin' hard >.<) and I hate how you have to load the cards in Sora's part of the game and how you didn't have the right number card or whatever for a door :/. And I really hated fighting the heartless after a while (so I'd quit the game for a few hours and then play it again before I get another seizure o.o)

C

*Caucasian*

I just mostly hated the whole game it didnt even seem like kingdom hearts but I loved the videos on it lol

skilled keyblada

bazeak23 said:
Cecilia Drake!!!!!!!
hey this aint about the thread but whoever u are wth ur sick little animal pictures never do that thing wth the car again cuz it scared the shi_t out of me i was expecting it to be a freak but not that it made me jump 85 metres high

T

TrishLovesDamon

Yeah, i didn't really like the fact that you had to open doors with card..Other then that, its all good :)

Every Heart

Here We Go Again
Inside an empty room, my inspiration flows, now wa
kingcloudff7 said:
I wanted to make thread about this since there's several things that piss me off in COM such as that stupid card break, I mean its so annoying it usually takes 4ever to finish a battle in the game cuz there's just to many of 'em. I also hate the fact that you have to open doors with cards wich some doors take 4ever to open just because stupid enemies don't want drop the cards you need was this Squarenix's intent to make the game feel long, well if it was it was a real bad movie.
If you guys have any other complaints or the same one's please post them here.

Me: Yeah, when that happens it gets me really pissed off
*Inuyasha and Shadow playing Halo
Inuyasha: I'm gonna snipe your ass!
Shadow: Not before I use my rocket launcher
Me:*shakes head in dismay I wish they liked KH as much as I do............

Decron

i hated that you need cards to open doors it took me along while until i got the certain card that was needed in reverse rebirth

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back