• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

what Path

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

what path

• light

Votes: 5 26.3%
  • dark

Votes: 3 15.8%
  • twilight

Votes: 11 57.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

TwistedHeartz

I'd choose Twilight, Because no matter what, there is darkness in every heart >;3 ... And within deepst darkness, there is always light. It's as if they need eachother to balance out, so what about the something inbetween them? And by the term "Inbetween" I think may be reffered to as Twilight~ <3

Apollo

Silver Member
I'd choose Twilight, Because no matter what, there is darkness in every heart >;3 ... And within deepst darkness, there is always light. It's as if they need eachother to balance out, so what about the something inbetween them? And by the term "Inbetween" I think may be reffered to as Twilight~ <3

for the same reasons!!!!!!!:thumbsup:

KershaFangs

Twilight is actually someone of light transferring over to darkness, because twilight is also the dusk. Light to dark. Dawn is someone dark going to the light. I don't think there's an inbetween of darkness or light. You're either darkness or light, or neither. Even if you choose to have dark powers, like Riku, he still technically of light, just more light than darkness because he chose dawn.

Just wanted to point that out, in case some people were confused. I would choose nightfall, just because I love those little heartless, they're adorable. I wanna be able to like command them, but not always have Sora trying to kill me since I'll be part light, but mostly darkness.

Smallz

Website
www.myspace.com
Why is there no Dawn? I wanna be Dawn! I think Dawn must be More Light then Dark, not Dark going to Light because Riku was never Evil, just misguided.

KershaFangs

Why is there no Dawn? I wanna be Dawn! I think Dawn must be More Light then Dark, not Dark going to Light because Riku was never Evil, just misguided.

That's just what I was saying, there has to be four ways at a crossroads, or else it's just a T conjuction... but yes, Dawn is more Light than Darkness, but still darkness. Twilight is light to dark, because DiZ says, "The twilit road to nightfall?" If twilight was inbetween, that wouldn't make sense, since it would be the inbetween light and darkness road to darkness. Kinda an oxymoron, if you think about it, because if you're inbetween, you can't be more of dark or light. You'll be 50/50, but I don't think it really works that way for anything.

TwistedHeartz

Twilight is actually someone of light transferring over to darkness, because twilight is also the dusk. Light to dark. Dawn is someone dark going to the light. I don't think there's an inbetween of darkness or light. You're either darkness or light, or neither. Even if you choose to have dark powers, like Riku, he still technically of light, just more light than darkness because he chose dawn.

Just wanted to point that out, in case some people were confused. I would choose nightfall, just because I love those little heartless, they're adorable. I wanna be able to like command them, but not always have Sora trying to kill me since I'll be part light, but mostly darkness.

Ack I completely forgot about The Dawn... xD!! Thanks for pointing that out :3

[&#8730;]Genuflect
Twilight is actually someone of light transferring over to darkness, because twilight is also the dusk. Light to dark.
uhh...ur wrong...twilight is before nightfall...it is inbetween.
Why??DiZ only said that twilit road to nightfall.Only Road!!!Not Straight to Nightfall!!!

soraluverforever

i will choose the path the light yep the reason that i will choose this path don't wanna be A bad one i will be a good one ^^

Xemnas-sama

I choose Twilight but I would'nt be specifically bad or good (Kinda like the Organization) but an inbetween able to kinda acess both light and dark worlds without being affected by either.

twilight726

Dawn: the first appearance of light in the sky as the sun rises at the beginning of a new day

Dusk: the period of the day after the sun has gone below the horizon but before the sky has become dark

Twilight: the time of day just after sunset (dusk) or before dawn, when the Sun is below the horizon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back