• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What Pairing of Keyblades do you want Sora to have?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

One-Winged-Angel

YiNYaNgUlTiMiXeR said:
they r the keychains u get in kh:final mix(jap only) by defeating the ice titan and sepiroth and they r pretty good goto the kh:final mix section kh2.net or kingdom key (a link) to learn more about it

you can also get diamond dust and one winged angel in CoM too but they have such bad pics of them...... :mad:

Mikail

That's What She Said
Awards
R K O said:
One-Winged Angel + Diamond Dust
Kingdom Key + Golden Kingdom Key
Kingdom Key + Ultima Weapon

those would be kool

also Oblivion and Oath keeper... Also Metal Chocobo and Lionheart keyblade would be kool

Phoenix

Legendary Member
Awards
Metal Chocobo and One Winged Angel, to represent both Cloud and Sephiroth.

shikamaru_ako

I just like his orginal keyblade,the one he got chosen with that be good,an if i had to have another to pair with it,has to be oathkeeper showing the love he has for kairi

paka

if they were stronger mickeys and soras key dual weilded would be cool, but id prefer th ultima and oblivion

.:kaizer21:.

Banned
Stargazer said:
I'll go for the Oathkeeper + Oblivion, too. Technically, it means a lot. It gives Sora a definition that he's neither light nor darkness, but an in-between.

Actually, that would be more appropriate for BHK since he is from Twilight Town, meaning that he wields the power of in-between, but Sora having them is good too.

I guess that would be the best for me. I like the ontrasts, and it's all that Yin & Yang stuff. I think him having Oathkeeper and Oblivion is really cool.

helios

Bronze Member
.............okay Omega Weapon is not a keyblade its a boss in FFX in the Omega Ruins but heres my combos

One winged angel/ultima weapon
lionheart/oathkeeper
pumkinhead/oblivion
i dont think pumpkin head is right for the key you get in halloween town.

anyone but me

I would like oblivion and oathkeeper.. not only do they both look really cool, but they cancel each other out (oblivion -magic, oathkeeper +magic), and it also expresses his feeling towards his friends: oblivion from Riku and oathkeeper from... from Kairi

phoenixreborn

Website
www.myspace.com-thephoenixreborn
I think they should include One Winged Angel and Diamond Dust in KH2. It'd be better than only playing with them in CoM, and you didn't even get to see the actual keyblades when you used the cards! I don't want to have to buy a translator and KH: FM just to see them . . .

riku889

I would perfer Oblivion & Lionheart, because the lionheart's ability to raise your MP would balance out the MP cost to use the oblivion. (plus they're like 2 of the
strongest keyblades.)

Xell

Wait, wut?
Don't laugh but I say The Kingdom Key and the Ultima weapon, Meaning the beggining and the end, >_> Cause he like the kingdom key is the weakest and the ultima weapon is the strongest, you'll probally disagree but I would love this combo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back