• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What other ff charecters....

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hairy_Spaz

What other final fantasy charecters would be so cool to see in kh2.... for me i would love to fight kuja.... hehehehehe... kuja would be easy at start like sephiroth in kh1 then when you take off a quarter of his health then he goes trance kuja and can totaly woop you ass :D but he would be in the same diffuculty levels as sephi in kh or it would just be imposible... and everyone likes a good old hard fight that if you play for too long you will eventualy WIN :D

Last edited:

Hairy_Spaz

oh of course he would be in a new costume that isint to sexual...ewwwww (shuder) ....and a fight between tifa would be cool especially if you knock her down and then she'll make orgasmic noises... hehehehe and the boobies.. :D

Hairy_Spaz

OK mate that a bit to far.... yet it was enjoyable....im sry....also I WANT SEPHI TO WIN FOR A CHANGE... its not fair on him.... but why quit al final fantasy charecters how about dante or vergil from DMC3 or....Kratos from Tales of Symphonia... (dribble...hmmmm...Beauxbatons girls...)

Hairy_Spaz

well...
cloud, squall (leon), sephiroth, yuna, rikku, paine, auron, vivi, the guy from ff6, sciffer and his gang, yuffy, cid.... and i think thats it.... tell me if im wrong plz

XJeffX

It will be great if either of you all get all Single characters pictures and post it up here..

D

Dexter

Here are the list of *ALL* the FF characters currentley in kh2

-Setzer [ Setzer resides in Twilight town, Setzer is the leader of the game Struggle. Setzer is from FF6]
-Aroun [ Aroun appears in the Under world he helps sora defeat Hades an Cerbus, some co-op moves he does with you are bushido. Aroun is from FF10]
-Cloud [ Cloud appers in Hollow bastion town, it seam he's one of the Hollow bastion rebbulding commitee. He is also seen with Areith and Cloud has another battle with Seferoth]

-Cid [ Cid is also seen in hollow bastion he is seen with Yuffie and Merlin in HB, there's not much info on him but we do know he needs Sora co. to go in a comuter(?) Which is the world of TRON]
-Yuna, Riku, Paine [ Yuna riku and Pain are know as Yuripa it seems they are also from Hollow Bastion, Yurpia are a race of Fary'ies they will be summons]
-Leon [ Not muc is know about him its rmored that his enmey is Sefer]
-Yuffie[ Not much kno here either although she has her AC outfit and she appears in HB]
-Areith[ Appears in hoolow bastion]
-Vivi[ A contender in Struggle and partners with Sefier and his gang]
-Sefier[ rESIDES IN tWILIGHT TOWN he's a contender in Struggle]
-Fujin[ Resides in Twilight town freinds with Sefie]
-Rugin[ Appears in TT freind with Sefier]
- Selfie[appear at Detiney Iland with kiari]

RUMORED FF characters

-Riona
Tidus
Wakka

Hairy_Spaz

well Riku_kunyour brobably the only one who gives that opinion... to be honest none of us have actually said anything bad + kids of the age of 11 probably know what we are talking about anyway... and i set this tread up so we can discuss what charecters would be cool to have on the new kingdom hearts... so if you dont like what we are talking about you can crawl back into your card bord box because we dont like people like you who think that what you think only matters... so smeg off!!! you vile peace of spewtum that has as much intelect as a common pupic LAUSE!!!...

Last edited:

New2Ya

I'm lost...
I wanna see her:
rinoa13le.jpg

It's Rinoa and she's damn hot. This is the concept artwork from Nomura, which is more important if you wanna know how she looks than ingame pictures of FF8.

But for people who wanna know how she looks in CG, here ya go:
rinoa33ev.jpg

dEaTh_bY_pWnInG

Eh, I was never really a big fan of Rinoa. She acted too butch for my taste. I'm more of a Rikku guy.

dejah

:|
sob. I WANT TO SEE MY VINNIE. guh... maybe in Turk duds... so yummay...

but i think they've already got enough FF characters...

Gaiash

Website
www.geocities.com
well since Vivis in it I'm happy, but I suppose it would be cool to see the following

Tifa (AC vertion of course, so parents of younger gamers don't sue)
Red XIII (Because hes cool)
Zidane (Back when KH1 came out I wished he and Vivi were in it, then I just wanted Vivi)
Seymour (I have a feeling you won't face Sephiroth what with him being in Clouds story so Seymour should be the FF secret boss)
One of the Black Waltz' (as a heartless, Black Waltz 3 perhaps)
Chocobos (Screw the Chocobo Keychain, I want actual Chocobos)
Quina (s/he would be hillarious in KH2)

Of course I would be upset if they wern't in it, besides Vivi is in KH2 and he was the character I wanted in it most

New2Ya

I'm lost...
Lightkeeper05 said:
has that one pic of Tifa been comfirmed yet ?
Ugh I hate it when people ask noobish questions...

The so called Tifa pic was only a FAN made picture, based on Kairi's pose... It's fake... a hoax... which is very clear...

Tifa wont be in the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back