• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What other FF characters do you think would be good for KH?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Audo

FF characters will never have huge roles because they are just cameos. So there is basicly almost no point to this thread.

GoldenHero_2004

Actually, I think Soraworldseen may have a good point and I like his theory about Kadaj, Yazoo and Loz (Let's not forget him) being Unknowns. LOL It would just add a little spice to the game.

New2Ya

I'm lost...
Rinoa. She can irritate Leon with his name.
"Squaaaaaeell! Squall!! Squallsquallsquallsquallsquall!!!!"

Quistis, so she can instruct Selphie and Kairi. Hey, they need someone to teach them on school!!

Relik

I agree with Riku-Keyblade, this thread is completely useless b/c they will just have cameo's and play no real big part, except for Auron in the second one that we know of. They shouldn't have even been in the first one, the only use they had in the first one was in the tournaments in Athens. So unless they can join your team like Auron will, then i don't care which FF characters are in it except for Yuna and Tidus, I will be extremely angry if they are in it. They are overrated like the rest of FFX, excluding Auron and Wakka.

Relik

It was also confirmed that no character from FFIX will be in it, since they are not Nomura's characters. So you may wish them to be it in it, but they def. not going to be in it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back