• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What other Character would u fuse with Sora?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

keyblade wielder

I was thinking, since u can fuse donald or goofy with sora and sora has a new form like "Brave form", i would fuse BHK with Sora (cant think of a form name) .

So who would u fuse Sora with, and what is the name of the form?

belleaurora

I would fuse with Captain Jack Sparrow and call it 'Pirate Form' or 'Plunder Form'. Your special abiltity is you regain HP dramitcally every time you defeat enemies (stealing HP) and you get more hp balls, mp balls, drive balls, munny and an increase in chances of getting items (potions and thunder gems for example).

C

cam ron 77

LOL your sig is huge...

but anyway, i'd think it'd be cool if you could fuse sora with all his friends and get something neat. (aladdin, peter in the pan, beast you know) they might do it like that. or maybe they are already....i don't know. I like the bhk sora fuse idea, you could call it.......'brother fuse??' heh, i know they aren't brothers.

EDIT: peter in the pan? HAHAHA, peter pan* ^^

Last edited:

Super_Ashura

I'm probably gonna sound like a huge n00b, but my inner fanboy will eat me if I don't......

SCREW SORA! I WANT TO FUSE WITH AURON WHEN I'M PLAYING AS BHK!!!

*comes out of demonic trance, gasping for air* Yeah:cool:

Miss Sephiroth

With Sephiroth beatin' the crap out of Cloudy-boy
*fantasy runs wild*

Cloud,
Light-form - Cus both were searching for their 'light'
(that will be 1 huge keyblade :p)

Riku or BHK,
Friend-form - Friends 4 life (my guess)
2 KeyBlade wielders XP

Axel,
Org-form
The KeyBlade Will also be fused with Axel's weapon, thus creating A
KeyBlade with Spikes. And Sora will also be wearing an Organisation coat

Sephiroth,
Power-Form
Both KeyBlades will be Extremly long and powerfull
his Magic Attacks will be Stonger...

like I said at the beginning My fatasy is a bit TOO much sometimes
*HUGE sweatdrop*

divinerosekeeper

divinerosekeeper
aerith or kairi i would love to see my sora in pink and purple ^_~ *downright kidding here* i would have to say cloud that would be freaking awesome ^^ *is also a cloud fan*

<AumaaN>

seriously, I would fuse with jiminy cricket... EDIT: Go Journal Power!!! Unleash your wrath my umbrella-keyblade!!

just kiddin' :D
If I could choose, I would fuse with either Squall, Cloud, Hades:)eek: my hair's on fire!), Seph, Jack Sparrow or EM.

Last edited:

LoyalSubject

subject to the king
jack sparrow i like belleaurora's idea of callin. it pirate or plunder form only id have it where ud be invincible cause jack would have the curse upon him id also have it where u fuse with mickey and its called royal form but i dont know what it would do and then u fuse with mickey donald and goofy and its called classical form but idk what it would do

Kel_Droma

u dont know what it would do cmon loyal subject I know u have an imagination.

I would like a fuse between sora and dark riku and call it twilight form that uses light and dark based attacks and a special called catastrophe where he jumps and colides both light and dark energies causing a large area of effect attack that looks similar to shock in ff6 or ff3 general leo or maybe its ultima.

Last edited:

LoyalSubject

subject to the king
Kel_Droma said:
u dont know what it would do cmon loyal subject I know u have an imagination.

ok ok ok ...... hmmm lets see... royal form would be ur physical attacks become stronger and it constantly raises ur hp sorta like what mickey does in reverse rebirth and classical form would make ur physical attacks very strong and ur magic attacks strong but not as strong as physical so its best to use physical attacks when in classical form and then it also raises ur hp constantly

Ultima665

i want sora to fuse with jack to make "scary mode" he would have a blach costume and a skeliton mask on like the death eaters in harry potter goblet of fire the movie........only the mask would be white

LoyalSubject

subject to the king
u mean like the kkk ^ that was so weird the way they did that...made the death eaters like kkk but wearin black but yeah fusein with jack skellington would be cool

ultimatsora_121

I would have sora fuse with merlin to make th Ultima Form.
Ultima Form:
sora is nothing but light energy and he hurls thunderbolts
his special attack would be him tirning into a giant dragon and rushing through the heartless destroying them.
*nods head* yeah....that would be cool

Ultima665

that would be pretty cool.......or if he fused with cloud i cant picture it but i bet itd be COOL

MarthX

I wouldn't mind if Sora fused with Cloud or Leon, to be truthful. Also, I wonder if Sora and the BHK will fuse. Moreso, I hope that Sora can fuse with large amounts of people. I mean, if he can take away Donald and Goofy with a fusion, then couldn't he do the same with Donald and (..ummm) Aladan (or someone else)?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back