• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What order should we play Kingdom Hearts 2.8 in?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

gosoxtim

Silver Member
Awards
if this topic was already sorry mods you can get rid of it but i want to know what order should we play and watch the game in? should we watch backcover first, then 3d then go into 0.2 or should should we start with 0.2 then go to backcover then finish it up with 3d or should we start with 3d then go to 0.2 and finish with backcover?

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Re: what order should we play kingdom hearts 2.8 in?

The "ALL THE NEW THINGS" order:

• Back Cover
• KH3D

The "Kingdom Hearts X[chi]/Unchained X fan" order:

• Back Cover
• KH3D

The "Unpopular opinion" order:

• KH3D
• Back Cover

Take your pick.

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards

ALL NEW THINGS ORDER

LightUpTheSky452

Haddyn Slayer
Awards
Website
oveliagirlhaditright.tumblr.com

All new things order, for sure (for me, anyway). I'm not going to risk getting spoiled by putting 0.2 and Back Cover off. LOL.

I'm also going to be breaking my HD Remixes order by doing 0.2 first (as I usually always watched the "movies" to start everything off), but it'll be worth it.

And it's not like 0.2's that long, anyway, so I can quickly get to Back Cover once I've finished that wonderful experience.

And then DDD's last for me. Even if I didn't strongly dislike that game these days, the new things would most definitely beat it out for me and make it so I couldn't not get to that one last:)

Gah! I'm so excited for 0.2 and Back Cover. December can't get here fast enough, I tell you what.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

I know for sure I'm going for the new stuff first, mainly 0.2. Back Cover is gonna top off my emotional torture via the hands of these precious children.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards

Probably new things order. I used to go for the unpopular order but I've changed my mind on that because i dont want to be behind everyone else for weeks and risk spoiling myself.

The Dark Mamba

Awards

As much as I loved my 1.5 and 2.5 marathon back in 2014 where I went through all the remixes in the order they were meant to be played/watched, this time I don't think I have the patience to hold out on 0.2 and X while I go through a game I've already played. I'll probably watch Back Cover, then play 0.2 and then end with a well paced Dream Drop Distance playthrough.

Elysium

Be Wiser Than the Serpent
Awards

New Things Order, just because I'm assuming .2 and Back Cover won't take long and then I can focus all my attention on enjoying 3D (which is the only reason I'm buying the release anyway).

Grizzly

Stopza
Awards

As much as I want to play 3D again, I have to play the new stuff first. 0.2 is irresistible, and I'll get to the rest of the content faster than if I played 3D first.

Muke

whatever
Awards

Aqua.

Also, for people who have never played KH at all, the best pick would probably be DDD first.

Sorakh212

Awards
I'll most likely end up playing DDD, then watching back cover, followed by playing 0.2 What I anticipate the most though is 0.2, followed by back cover, and lastly DDD. I already beat DDD on 3DS back in 2012 so for me it's all about experiencing the new content and seeing what it has to offer especially seeing as how the newer content sets the stage for KH3 which is the thing I've been anticipating the most for the longest now.

catcake

eien no chikai
Awards
0.2, Back Cover, and then DDD when I feel like it. I did a pretty thorough run of it already on DS this year, so I'm in no hurry to get back to it. Can't wait to get my hands on 0.2!

Ballad of Caius

Player 💀
Awards

The "ALL THE NEW THINGS" order:

• Back Cover
• KH3D

The "Kingdom Hearts X[chi]/Unchained X fan" order:

• Back Cover
• KH3D

The "Unpopular opinion" order:

• KH3D
• Back Cover

Take your pick.

LOL I'll be playing the unpopular one, but alternating between DDD, 0.2, DDD, finish BC in a sitting, DDD, 0.2, DDD (if I haven't finished 0.2), DDD.

redcrown

Awards
Probably 2.8, DDD, and then possibly backcover. As much as I want to play DDD I wouldn't be able to enjoy myself playing it first if I felt like I had to rush through it to get to the new sparkly 2.8. Plus I don't care much for backcover/chi I'll either watch it last or not at all.

Last edited:

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards
For me it's ALL THE NEW THINGS order. I feel no need to first play something I've already have again over the NEW THINGS!!!

Last edited:

Lnds500

Bronze Member
Awards
I haven't played 3D. I will probably get the game online so it will be some time after release until it reaches me - all this assuming I have a PS4 by then.

So.....

1) Back Cover on YouTube
2) 0.2 (since it's completely new and short)
3) 3D

Draxem

Website
www.taystrippedbear.com
Back Cover first, thought it would suck but after watching Chi's ending i am very curious to see how it plays out. Will kick shit if the master of masters pulls his hood down and it's just plain old Xehanort living all the way back then.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back