• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help/Support ► what now?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
okay, i don't know where to start. my, at the time, 20 year old sister ran away september 5th. she waited until everyone was asleep, took over $400 and stole jewelry, electronics, clothes and more, and took off. we tried to contact her via many fake accounts she has to seemingly no available.

two days later on her 21st birthday, she calls from a blocked number acting dodgy and hangs up after two minutes. tonight our cable/internet service is cancelled (her name, but my dad's money and email so we reversed it) she calls back without blocking the number. for nearly 30 minutes, we talk. she tells us lies, how its our fault she left and that we abused her (pm me for examples), demands to speak to my mom and threatens my dad with the police. she hangs up, and everyone on our side is furious.

she revealed she is in NYC with her "boyfriend". have talked to a few members regarding my sister's nature, she is not a good person. i have tried to be her friend and not to hate her but it has become increasingly difficult over the years. she harbors ill feelings and legitimately wanted to sabotage us. i shouldn't be posting about this but i am. i am terribly frustrated and filled with anger and just really want it known how awful a person she is.

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards
First of all, it's okay to be incredibly frustrated with your older sister given the circumstances. Second, did you guys ever file a police report about her going missing? I mean, if anyone should've been calling the police it ought of been you guys instead of her trying to stir up trouble. I'm an outsider to all of this but, it might be a good idea to take legal action of sorts, if any of you are able to and maybe get her to repay everything she stolen from all of you. The other thing is your sister is a legal adult, her leaving home was her own decision and shouldn't be making excuses to blackmail/guilty trip you guys for anything. So don't let her use you or your family, kay? The only thing that confused me was about the cable/internet service. (Did your sister do something so you guys couldn't use it?)

Anyways, take what I said above with a big grain of salt. Also, if your sister is as bad as you say she is then maybe its best to not talk to her for the time being until your parents figure out what to do. You're only sixteen and the adults will know what to do. You're sweet for wanting to be nice but, its taken a toll on you from what I can tell. In any case, I really hope things work out for the better for you, Chuman. :c

Emperor

Well that was a dick move on her part. Like KitKat said though, she is a legal adult, so if she wanted to leave, that's fine, stealing four hundred dollars and other valuables is a different story though. I don't know if your folks want to get the authorities involved or keep it a family matter, but that is criminal.

As for running off with her boyfriend to NY, that just sounds like she's setting herself up for failure. Four hundred dollars and jewelry isn't going to get you anywhere but on the streets in that place. She'll be asking for help soon, unless that's why she was asking to speak to your mom.

I may be speaks out of turn, and I'm sorry about that, but if she is lying about being abused then she sounds like an attention seeking brat. There are good people who actually have to suffer through that kind of shit. Still, don't let it stress you out too much. This shouldn't be something you have to deal with personally.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back