• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What non-Final Fantasy Square Enix characters would you like to show up at some point?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Chie

Awards
I mean, Nomura himself is probably aware that Disney is an evil megacorporation, since he's had to maneuever around their executives' tight rules since the beginning. He just does what he can with their IPs anyway - just like he does with Square Enix, and he works there! I'm sure Taro respects Nomura, they're not that different as creators, Nomura just happened to fall into the position where his personal expression series happens to be tied to Disney because Kingdom Hearts was so popular.

Or that someone actually hates Disney.
Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Idreamaboutcats

Awards
Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

😆
let me correct that, lol. I’m surprised someone other than disgruntled workers and copyright activists hate Disney.

Back to the thread, hmm, I have to say… some characters from the SaGa universe, especially the classics.

Chie

Awards
😆
let me correct that, lol. I’m surprised someone other than disgruntled workers and copyright activists hate Disney.
We should all be those people, then. You can like Disney's works without having any sympathy for them as a corporate entity. Hell, Square Enix is still an evil corporation to me, and to Nomura too since he's basically biting their hand hard with the Verum Rex stuff. Stuff like Kingdom Hearts gets made in spite of these companies, not because of them.

Foxycian

Awards
Dragon Quest characters, if FF characters then Zidane from ff9, lightning from ff13, Noctis FF15, those three need to be in future games imo

KudoTsurugi

Awards
The cast from Live A Live.

Live-A-Live-TM_07-06-20.jpg

The game's soundtrack was composed by Yoko Shimomura and each character comes from a different period of time.
Are these characters drawn by different artists? The one on the right gives me Gosho Aoyama vibes

Vulpes XIII

Awards
Stella from Dragon Quest IX - She’s the Faerie that travels with you in the game and I’ll admit at first I wasn’t keen on her character but ended up liking her after a bit as it was always funny when you open the main menu and the first thing that pops up is whatever comment she has for the player this time such as:

” What!? You’ve still never been wiped out? You’re not cheating are you?”

Although she isn’t a character that fights, I would really like to see what kind of things she would have to say to the KH characters lol ( I highly doubt she would ever appear though)

The_Echo

Anti-SENA Operative
Awards
Aya Brea, naturally. The best Square girl.

The cast of The Bouncer should show up somewhere since Pence has been repping Dog Street since KHII.

Barrett

Awards
To be honest, I actually want even more of Einhander's presence in Kingdom Hearts since that already got a head start in KH3. It'd be super cool imo if the next time the Gummi Ship has a major appearance that it'd have its own story and plot when traveling through the Ocean Between and I think involving Einhander in it would be a great way to introduce it. I can see there being multiple Gummi ship enemy and boss battles throughout the Ocean Between involving a good number of battleships from Einhander that fight alongside the Gummi Heartless. Or even straight up integrating those battleships as Gummi Heartless since that's what happened with Schwarzgeist.

RonaldPoe

Awards
Since Chrono Trigger is a beloved classic that holds up well (I remember enjoying the DS port a lot) and has a focus on time travel, I feel it should at least be referenced in Kingdom Hearts. I'd love for Magus and later Lavos to be bonus bosses in an epic side-quest. Nothing more needs to be said.

Parasite Eve would be cool too. Aya Brea was intended for KH1 but didn't make it. It would also be fascinating to see the trilogy's horror elements incorporated into KH. Besides Yoko Shimomura also composed for Parasite Eve and Live A Live before Kingdom Hearts ...

Alpha Baymax

On a scale of α to ζ.
Awards
Parasite Eve would be cool too. Aya Brea was intended for KH1 but didn't make it. It would also be fascinating to see the trilogy's horror elements incorporated into KH. Besides Yoko Shimomura also composed for Parasite Eve and Live A Live before Kingdom Hearts ...
Aya being in Kingdom Hearts would be cool, she'd likely be part of a trio with two other Square Enix characters.

Back