• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What new world do you want?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

kingdomhearts248

Website
www.freewebs.com
I want the lion king because it would be cool to battle alongside simba and fight scar and the hyenas.

Attacks that simba could do would be like sabors (depp jungle world is kh1) attacks accept simba gets the roar attack.

Hyenas would be like lock shock and barrel in kh1 (halloween town)

Scar would have all the attacks simba has accept more powerful. Scar could also summon heartless to protect him.

I think the battle with scar should take place on pride rock.

The hyena battle in the elephant graveyard.

The keyhole would be inside that cave in pride rock where simba and nala sleep.

The type of heartless would be bouncywilds, powerwilds, and a new type of jungle heartless.

The world would be called THE PRIDE LANDS

kingdomhearts248

Website
www.freewebs.com
Well the pride lands could be the new deep jungle. The deep jungle is not coming back in kh2. And the pridelands are kinda well the jungle. The proof i have as it said on kingdom hearts2.net...... It said on worlds that deep jungle was probally not oming back. Besides whats there to do in deep jungle. The world itself followed the storyline!

Last edited:

Fallen_Angel_X

yea sorta but the fairy godmother said that simba's world was destroyed and simba heart was so strong that it was put into a stone. so idk. it would be cool though. but it would be lame to kill scar.......i think it would be cool if there was a toy story world. weird buy cool.

Cyborg009

Bot-Buster
Awards
if some of you would remember that when sora sealed kingdom hearts, the worlds that were destroyed before are restored.

Silverwolf1500

The Silver Guardian
I guess a Lion king world would be pretty interesting....especially the storyline. Then again, it all depends on how the story goes. The Agrabah world looks awesome judging by the screens. :)

S

sora's protector

your stupid FAX she said when ansem is defeated and all the worlds return the summons including simba would return to there worlds so booyah!!!!!!!

H

heartwarrior

with the 7 little peoplez
icon10.gif

Fallen_Angel_X

lmao yea i wonder how they would work them in the game.(little peoplez) lol that would be osm

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back