• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What Music....

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ðari

Look at you, armor-less
Staff member
Awards
You would think with everything he does in his normal life, (sleep, work, play) He wouldn't listen any type of music or something =/. His image definitely screams punk rock, but before his change of clothes, i was thinking Radio Disney xD!

Ivyprincesofhart

Hanging from the bottom of the bottom when the bot
Website
www.fanfiction.net
XxXHeartlessXxX said:
crazy thread anyways...
i got to say heavy rock considering the fact his friends are missing, he has to drown his sorrow in something

Yes, crazy. But a nice break. But I disagree about the heavy rock thing. And Sora strikes me as the type that doesn't get depressed easily. But here is my opinon in one word: COUNTRY. They have all types there. Love songs(When I Said I Do-Clint Black); cry your heart out songs(Starts With Goodbye-Carrie Underwood); Attitude songs(Here for the Party and All Jacked Up-Gretchen Wilson);Insperational(Long Black Train-Josh Turner); Hick-Hop(I Play Chicken With a Train- Cowboy Troy. He was the one that came up with Hick-Hop); and also the bad boys and girls of Country, the Muzik Maffia. <- *That's how they spell it, not me.* And yes, someone said that people will be biased with their favorite genres; but Country is possibly the easiest to listen to.

Joe

Bronze Member
originally posted by Ivyprincesofhart
Yes, crazy. But a nice break. But I disagree about the heavy rock thing. And Sora strikes me as the type that doesn't get depressed easily. But here is my opinon in one word: COUNTRY. They have all types there. Love songs(When I Said I Do-Clint Black); cry your heart out songs(Starts With Goodbye-Carrie Underwood); Attitude songs(Here for the Party and All Jacked Up-Gretchen Wilson);Insperational(Long Black Train-Josh Turner); Hick-Hop(I Play Chicken With a Train- Cowboy Troy. He was the one that came up with Hick-Hop); and also the bad boys and girls of Country, the Muzik Maffia. <- *That's how they spell it, not me.* And yes, someone said that people will be biased with their favorite genres; but Country is possibly the easiest to listen to.
But Sora's all time favorite song is "She thinks my tractors sexy" lol

Joe

Bronze Member
perhaps, but I play music (sometimes) when I'm playing games
I don't know why, but it helps me focus
so even if he plays ff 24/7 he should still be able to listen to music

the king mickey

yeah i know it sometimes help

like in shoot games
rock music makes me play better dont know why but rock music makes me play almsot everygame better

Joe

Bronze Member
same here I'm a rocker from now, til the end of time
I just find the songs go with games much better the any other kind of genre

the king mickey

yeah totally right something inside of you got trigerd if you hear rock and then you just play better

sorry if i wrote something wrong

Joe

Bronze Member
only the word triggered, but I do fell like I focus on the game better
I guess its like a small distraction and it gets you to focus more

the king mickey

hmm maybe
yesterday i played a online shooter game and i always play rock when i play it

ive killed 132 people and died 62 times thats like real good

Joe

Bronze Member
so in general rock is the best music to listen to when playing games

the king mickey

yeah i think because other music will calm you down and rock not it keeps you awake so that you have quick response and that sort a things

Joe

Bronze Member
funny, but seriously i should try an experiment with my friends and see if this is true

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back