• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What music remasters are you looking forward to?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

limit

I'm just going on the assumption that Square is doing remasters for this too, it only makes sense. I generally really liked 1.5's remasters, although there were a few tracks I wasn't a fan of... (Sora's sacrifice, for example... it just didn't sound right IMO)

That being said I'm extremely excited to see what they do with a lot of the amazing tracks like Darkness of the Unknown. I'm also a little nervous that the tracks here might be ruined because in 1.5 they couldn't really get the music to be as... "perky" as the original. For example, Wonderland and Shrouding Dark Cloud.

I do love her more frequent use of the electric guitar, so that I'm really looking forward to! Starting from Night of Tragedy, she added it to Bustin' Up On The Beach and Deep Jungle's Battle. Personally, I'm especially looking forward to Keyblade Graveyard, the remaster of that is definitely going to be amazing, just like Traverse Town! Not to mention we get a full "He's a Pirate" instead of the synth PS2 version...

Solo

Silver Member
Awards
I want Jarrod Radnich's rendition of He's A Pirate. :p

Jarrod Radnich - Incredible Piano Solo - Pirates of the Caribbean - YouTube

Anyway, it's probably safe to assume that KH2FM will be getting the remaster treatment. And of course it's going to be 1.5's KHFM all over again, with some tracks drawing praise while some others, flak.

However, though, I'm very interested in hearing the remastered Twilight Town themes (the lonely, yet tranquil, Lazy Afternoons / Sinister Sundown and the more get-up-and-go The Afternoon Streets / Working Together). Those four tracks are so dear to me for some reason, perhaps due to my taking a liking to Roxas' arc and Twilight Town in general.

Also, if they remaster The Other Promise for Roxas battle, that'd be an enormous plus. A part of me really wants them to replace it with the Drammatica version, but my head knows it's impossible, haha.

For BbS, I'm not expecting much since I already love the tracks as they are (especially Daydream upon Neverland and Radiant Garden). They might not even require re-recording since I've read somewhere that they were already recorded with real instruments. But of course, I don't oppose should they decide to re-record it.

Korai

Awards
I'm excited to hear the music for the land of dragons, and I'm interested to see what (if anything) they'll do with space paranoids

kdude17

Assuming they are being re-recorded, I am looking forward to The 13th Reflection, The Cavern of Remembrance theme, the Neverland theme, and Lazy Afternoons. If they don't re-record any of them I wouldn't be disappointed at all, I already love these tracks, I just think it'd be interesting to hear a different version of them.

Jadentheman

Bronze Member
BBS and RE:CODED already have orchestrated tracks from the OST which Yoko will probably use to save time and other reasons. KH2 however I will look forward to hearing all 100 tracks re-orchestrated.

Javelin434

Awards
KH2: Kairi's Theme
Missing You
Dearly Beloved
Lazy Afternoons
Winnie the Pooh
Destiny Islands

BBS
Terra's Theme
Aqua's Theme
Ventus' Theme
Destiny's Union
Tears of the Light
Eternal Moments
Makaukau
Hau'oli Hau'oli

Nazo

Hope Remains
Awards
Tears of the Light remastered will be greatest thing ever, should it happen.

And Forze dell'Oscurita. Holy crap, I hope they fully orchestrate that one. Probably my favorite boss tune in the entire KH series.

Gexus

KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Listening to KH2's OST, you can hear these distinct sounds in every track. They were a part of it, so even though they made a KH2 version of a KH1 song, you would definitely hear the difference. I wonder if they're going to make the music more KH2'ish with the symphonic re-recordings.

Vəntus

Awards
Website
the-gapra-whitewood.tumblr.com
Pretty much all field and battle themes of BBS, along with the boss tracks. I wouldn't mind KH2 being remastered, a lot of the boss themes there are REALLY memorable, and the TWTNW field and battle along with Space Paranoids's field and battle.

MarluxiaNo11

Awards
Definitely Lazy Afternoons is my number one. However, I'd also say I'm interested to hear what they do to Sinister Shadows because the 1000 heartless battle is just epic and it needs even better music to accompany it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back