• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What movie would you recommend that i see today?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cid Highwind

The Captain
im taking a girl out to see a movie, but im not really sure which one to see. if i were w/ friends, i would definitely go see Hot Fuzz, but im not sure if it would be the best movie to see with a girl. but then again, she is pretty cool.

i've kinda narrowed it down to a couple of movies.

-disturbia (i actually heard it's not that bad)
-vacancy (also heard it's not too shabby)
-hot fuzz (maybe....)
-perfect stranger (looks ok, but i don't want to bore the girl either)

i don't know much about any of these movies to pick one out that would be exciting to both to my girl and me.

any quick responses would be really appreciated because im going sometime later tonight. thank you.

Josiah

Quarian Power!
xDD My older sister's boyfriend took my older sister out to see Disturbia. :D They both told me that it was AWESOME and they were on the edges of their seats the entire time. XD Plus, she squeezed his hand alot. T.T *Goes to beat up on sister's BF*

Cid Highwind

The Captain
xDD My older sister's boyfriend took my older sister out to see Disturbia. :D They both told me that it was AWESOME and they were on the edges of their seats the entire time. XD Plus, she squeezed his hand alot. T.T *Goes to beat up on sister's BF*

alright, since you were the only one to reply so far, i'll go see that tonight. thanks.

Cid Highwind

The Captain
Guys running around in barely anything, girls dancing exotically, a sex scene, that doesn't put her in the mood?

perhaps if their wasn't all of those battle scenes with all those people being killed..which is awesome, but i don't think it's necessarily a turn-on for girls. the thing that works about a horror movie is that the girl is a little frightened, and i'm there so action for me!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back