• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What movie is Disney Town based on?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

BGizzles456

I'm watching some Disney movies that will be appear in Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep until the game actually comes out so I have an idea of what's going on.

So far I've watched Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs, Sleeping Beauty, and just now I've watched Cinderella. I'm gonna watch Lilo & Stitch, and Peter Pan in the future. I'm wondering, what movie Disney Town based on?

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
It's not based on any movie. It's just a location made up for a gathering place of classic Disney characters.

Radon

mofo
It's sort of uses elements from many different shows that involes Mickey and his pals. But yeah its pretty much just a gathering place like Infinity said.

Axens

Banned
Disney Town is made up just for the Disney Characters, kind of like Traverse Town and Hollow Bastion/Radiant Garden is for the Final Fantasy characters.

KHmaster1025

i think is based this STUPID online game disney made toontown online find some pics of it and compare it with disneytown

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
It's hard to confirm or deny your proposition, KHmaster, because both are drawn in a similar cartoony style, but that's not enough to settle them as being the same place.

jdog2

Actually, Disney Town looks similar to Mickey's Toon Town in Disneyland. I remember going there 3 years ago and the town looks much like it. Look up photos, you'll see.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
For the same reason I just mentioned. They're all part of the same style, or are influenced in order.

jdeib963

I think its Timeless River personally, and then it becomes disney town, then it becomes Disney Castle. Soemthing like that!

Coeurl

Demon Dance
Timeless River is world in a world. and it is based on Timeless River.

Disney Town/Castle however is just an original world imo to replace Hundred Acre Wood or whatever.

Dowhax

Bronze Member
If anyyone remembers DT was in KH1 and 2, but both times they were unreachable. You can see the Disney Town below Disney Castle by the red roof tops. And I do believe that the town is a futuristic version of timeless river, since TR is set in the past.

jdeib963

If anyyone remembers DT was in KH1 and 2, but both times they were unreachable. You can see the Disney Town below Disney Castle by the red roof tops. And I do believe that the town is a futuristic version of timeless river, since TR is set in the past.

You wouldnt happen to have a pic of disney town from Disney castle like in your description would you?

Dowhax

Bronze Member
just play kh1 or 2 and anyone can see the red roofs im talking about, but ill find a link.

Ventus Air-Man

Wanderer
Awards
Disney Town/Castle are not based off of any Disney movie. Timeless River, on the other hand, was based off of The Adventures of Steamboat Willie, I believe.

Frozura

Here I found it:
DisneyTown.png

I never noticed that, nice find ^__^!

Dowhax

Bronze Member
KH1&2 Disney Castle: kingdomheartsstop.wordpress.com

(Just scroll down until you get to the worlds) Edit: Im sorry about the link, Im on my wii, but click kingdom hearts 2 on the side, then scroll down.

Thats the bbs look, im talking about 1&2 look

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back