• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What Miyazaki Movie would make the best World?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Which Hayao Miyazaki movie would make the best KH2 world?

• Nausicaa of the Valley of the Wind

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other~(Please post answer.)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Twilight Town

I know this most likely WON'T happen, but it could be another one of the surprises of KH2. Disney owns rights to Miyazaki's films, and that John Lasseter guy from Pixar is friends with him, so this isn't totally impossible. So what movie do you think would make the best world if this were to, by some SMALL chance, come true, and what do you think of the idea in general?

Please: NO Flaming. This is just for fun. I realize the chances of this are small, but I think it would be cool, so let me know what you think.

Hokage

Banned
Awards
LOL. well i have heard of some of these movies but i have never watched them so imnot really knowledheable aboutthem. maybe after i watch one i will try to guess which one i like. i saw the commercial for one and it looked okay. if it was a world in KH2 i wouldnt mind. i wouldnt mind any world as long as they made it fun and not just for show. lol

Eru-777

I'll leave that up to your imagination...
Website
www.myspace.com
I was thinking about whether they were going to add those into KH2 also! Well, if they do I hope it's Spirited Away b/c that is my fav. anime movie!:) I've seen some of the others but they are not as good as Spirited Away- and for those who haven't seen it I highly recommend it!

Keji

I gotta say princess mononoke (typo?) who wouldn't want an animal-like girl fighting along side you? and that huge headless deargod form would rock so hard to fight >;D

Awards
It would be cool to see the Princess Mononoke world in KH. It's about nature and how to co-exist with it so there would be quite a conundrum. Plus, it'd be cool to fight alongside Ashitaka; he was an excellent warrior, and he had part of a demon within him on top of that. The Princess herself fought well also and would be cool to with alongside. Nice.

DLUSNL1

As amazing as a Mononoke Hime world in KH2 would be, I'd have to go with Spirited Away, though I can see where both would have their pluses. Mononoke Hime would probably be a better action world; there are plenty of chances to have a fight with a demon or character from the movie or insert some Heartless into the mix. Spirited Away would make for a more visually appealing world in my opinion though, and it sort of has the fantasy type aura that would fit in with KH2's disney themed worlds. While I could see potentially fighting enemies in the world, I could see alot of it being little side quests or mini games in the bath house, like bathing a giant heartless that shows up or something. Heck, the whole point of the world could be that Sora and co. show up as all the food is sitting out, and Donald and Goofy start stuffing their faces. Sora is right about to when D & G turn into pigs, and Sora has to rescue them!

shadow_heart91

California, but wants to live in Twilight Town
Website
www.myspace.com
I have every Miyazaki movie. If any of them would be put in KH2, Mononoke wouldn't be one of them cause it's one that isn't produced by disney, unlike Nausicaa and Spirited Away. It's be funny if they put Porco Rosso, flying planes and fighting heartless with a pig-man by you're side lol. Out of all of them though, I'd probably like to see Spirited Away, it's my favorite anime movie ^^

Cyborg009

Bot-Buster
Awards
well if a Miyazaki Movie became a world for KH2 here are my suggestions and summaries.

Spirited Away: Sora and the gang accidently step into the spirit world and end up trapped. while wondering aimlessly, they run into Haku (or he ran into them) and he knew who sora was at the start. Haku tells our heros that Yubaba (the witch who runs the bathhouse) has taken control of the heartless and started using them for her own gain. from here you have to sneek into the bath house undetected. after entering the bathhouse via the furnace room, you have get to the top floor without getting cuaght (and this could be a problem since spirits can smell humans off the bat.) once you reach the top, you see Chihiro trying the convince Yubaba to give her a job. Yubaba then notices sora and his pals. she then tries to get you to leave using her magic. a small battle with Yubaba ensures but is cut short when the baby is woken up. sora takes advantage of this by threating to make more noise unless Yubaba give them jobs at the bathhouse. Yubaba agrees dispite the fact that she "lost" to a human. sora and the others sign their contracts then Yubaba collects them and magically removes the names all except sora's for some reason doesn't come off. Donald is now named Zing and Goofy is now called Chu. Haku comes in a gives each character a different job. Goofy/Chu: security. Donald/Zing: cooking department. sora and Chihiro: cleaning duty. after this the gang is seperated. each character has a list of sidequest and minigame that they must complete. the rewards range from items to munny. while doing one of the Sora/Chihiro sidequest, they let a mysterious creature in ( he'll be a huge problem later on). after the first night, you mett Haku outside the bath house. Donald and Goofy all already strarting to forget their real names. Haku explains that Yubaba controls people by taking away their names and if full forget they can't return the human world. sora ask how he still remembers his name. Haku dosen't quite know that answer but tells them to return to the bath house before the are caught as they reach the sora looks back and sees a white dragon flying in the sky. later a stink spirit show up and the gang is assembled to make it happy. when it entered, it's foul aroma stinks up the entire area, even the heartless don't like it. minigame starts as you try to please the stink spirit. you soon learn that it really isn't a stink spirit but a river spirit trapped in alot of junk. a new minigame starts, which similar to tug a war as you try to pull the junk out. after the event you are rewarded a medicine ball. sora tries to eat but ends up spiting out. later that night the same creature that you let in starts gobbling down heartless. during this it shallows a talking frog allowing to speak and it can create gold from own hands. the next day sora wakes up and sees that Haku (in dragon form is being attacked by Sky-bladers ( a type of nobody that looks like a white denoxys and attacks in large numbers). after a few attacks Haku ramms into the building, bleeds all over then starts flying to the top of the building. while trying the find Donald/zing and Goofy/Chu. sora and Chihiro bump into the creature then start heading outside. an event challenge starts. you have to press the triangle button at the right time so you can reach the other side.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
this is all i'm writing for now but edit the rest later.

Twilight Town

Wow, I can't believe this many people responded! It seems Spirited Away is the definite winner so far. Now I hope that by some small chance this does happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back