• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What member of the order will be the hardest or your favorite?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

oathion

Enigmatic Unknown: So.... your complete?

Sora in a new form gets ready.

Enigmatic Unknown: You shall soon see, the powers of light and darkness.

PWNed.

Niemand

Mad Monkey said:
Either EM, Axel, or Xigbar in my opinion.

EM because he's a badass mo.fo.

Axel 'cause..... I dunno :p

Xigbar because he's #2 and because of his scars... anyone with scars has gotta be strong.... right? :p

Depends where the scars are...but in the middle of the face would say to me that he is either not so good or reckless fighting. Because he is #2 I'm sure he is powerful.

bobdisgea

im thinkin any and all that you fight are gonna be extremly hard..but engimatic man and axel will probably be the hardest....xaldin too.....the guy with the cards will be interesting......but riku and mickey will prolly kill at least one of them before sora does.....my fav? saix...gotta love the
big sword

Zearth

Ashy to Classy
Okay guys and gals. Their ranking actually means nothing to their strength. The ranks are just to show how joined. so Xighar joined second, Marluxia joined 3rd, etc. It doesn't say anything about the higher the rank the more powerful they are.

TrolleyBounce

Well, hardest... I don't know, the guitar guy. I'm also pretty sure I've seen one of the organization members using a Cure spell, so if he can heal himself, he'll be hard. But maybe I saw things.

-Favorite though...
Xaldin, Luxord, or Axel... all three are sexy. Very hot.
But Luxord... or Axel... mm... ha ha... but yeah...
anyway, Demyx or whatever seems hardest.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back