• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What makes Ventus and Skuld suspicious (Spoiler alert)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

yuyayuzu

Awards
Well, Ven does have a lot of thing that make him suspicious but so does Skuld. I just want to list the things

What makes Ven suspicious:
- Vanitas ( I really hope this arc have nothing to do with him but who knows since KH3 has an example of extending roxas and xion arc)
- Ven says he doesn't know Ava well ( it depends on if Ava has met all the dandelions actually)
- Ven said he doesn't understand what's inside the book so he is surprised by the fighting other wielders concept ( he seems to be against fighting other person and I don't think he is faking it so at least I think the idea of him being evil all along seems too much)
- There's a scene that an enemy saying you are not the one though whether the enemy is pointing Ven or the player remains unclear

What makes Skuld suspicious:
- When Ven is surprised by the fighting concept, she is the first one to say did you not read the book ( It seems normal reaction at first but now I just feel something strange )
- When Ven goes to contact abnormailites to other people, she is just standing there ( Is she really the type to do nothing at a situation like that? Maybe just a coicindence though)
- We never saw the scene of her being appointed as a leader even if we know Ava wanted her to join the dandelion ( Well Lauriam too but the final scene doesn't seem to point to him)
-Brain wants to talk to Ephemer about the one who is supposed to be leader ( actually these has two possibilities which are he doesn't want Skuld the real leader be in danger so he contacts Ephermer for it and other possibility is Skuld is the fake leader so he needs to know more about her so he contacts Ephemer for it)

There is a theory that in KH2 Demyx pointing Ven because he is the fake leader but didn't he say traitor instead of imposter and I think it's two different things.

And I recently begin to think is it really coincidence that most of the time Ven is on-screen together with Skuld?
- Skuld is teaching Ven scene or something like that
- Skuld is together with Ven when abnormailites happened
- Let's make a snowman scene

Noivern

Awards
There is a theory that in KH2 Demyx pointing Ven because he is the fake leader but didn't he say traitor instead of imposter and I think it's two different things.
What.

Also, you don't need to make four separate posts for each topic, you know. Just one big post is more than enough.

That being said, everyone is suspicious at this point, we only know parts of the story and every time we think we know enough to rule a character out, we get new evidence. The story so far has kept a pattern of pushing a character as extremely suspicious in one update only to shift attention to another next, and so on. If you go back on threads from a year ago you'll see the majority of the forum jumping to conclusions that Lauriam was the assassin only for current discussions to have a near universal consensus that is the least suspicious character at the moment.

As for the deal with Vanitas, I think the fanbase is currently divided on what his existance means for UX Ventus. Some seem to think he is the Darkness itself and existed long before Xehanort pulled him out in BBS, others are desesperately hoping that this is just a prose to make Ven seems suspicious because they don't want the plot to be so obvious (even though it really isn't. Go back in previous discussions and if you saw two people saying Ven couldve been the killer it was already a lot, everyone just assumed Lauriam and Brain, lol.)

Personally I think Ven is just a regular boy being used in a much bigger plan from the actual mastermind and there's nothing special about him at all in terms of powers or intellect or heart power and blah blah blah. It's only after he is completed by Sora's Heart and grows around Terra and Aqua that he would become protagonist-worthy.

yuyayuzu

Awards
Well I think
What.

Also, you don't need to make four separate posts for each topic, you know. Just one big post is more than enough.

That being said, everyone is suspicious at this point, we only know parts of the story and every time we think we know enough to rule a character out, we get new evidence. The story so far has kept a pattern of pushing a character as extremely suspicious in one update only to shift attention to another next, and so on. If you go back on threads from a year ago you'll see the majority of the forum jumping to conclusions that Lauriam was the assassin only for current discussions to have a near universal consensus that is the least suspicious character at the moment.

As for the deal with Vanitas, I think the fanbase is currently divided on what his existance means for UX Ventus. Some seem to think he is the Darkness itself and existed long before Xehanort pulled him out in BBS, others are desesperately hoping that this is just a prose to make Ven seems suspicious because they don't want the plot to be so obvious (even though it really isn't. Go back in previous discussions and if you saw two people saying Ven couldve been the killer it was already a lot, everyone just assumed Lauriam and Brain, lol.)

Personally I think Ven is just a regular boy being used in a much bigger plan from the actual mastermind and there's nothing special about him at all in terms of powers or intellect or heart power and blah blah blah. It's only after he is completed by Sora's Heart and grows around Terra and Aqua that he would become protagonist-worthy.

Well I think I will make this the last thread. Hopefully next month will give the answer. Yeah I know about Lauriam case

Darksky30

Awards
Hi guys!!!

I’ve read these forums a lot, but this is my first time posting here. Big KH fan.

Here’s a totally crazy theory about Skuld and maybe it’ll turn out to be true.

I think Skuld is Ava, which explains why she didn’t appear with the other foretellers in the KH3 ending. She wanted to change the fates of each union leader, so she shucked her foreteller robe and used her real name, instead. When she transported to the future, she forgot her name and her plans. Luxu/Xigbar must’ve assisted with ATW’s experiments and saw her memories, which is why he took her away.

Hopefully KH4 comes out in the next 2-3 years because I really want to see the foretellers faces. 😆

yuyayuzu

Awards
y
Hi guys!!!

I’ve read these forums a lot, but this is my first time posting here. Big KH fan.

I think Skuld is Ava, which explains why she didn’t appear with the other foretellers in the KH3 ending. She wanted to change the fates of each union leader, so she shucked her foreteller robe and used her real name, instead. When she transported to the future, she forgot her name and her plans. Luxu/Xigbar must’ve assisted with ATW’s experiments and saw her memories, which is why he took her away.

Hopefully KH4 comes out in the next 2-3 years because I really want to see the foretellers faces. 😆

well many people told that skuld is similar to ava and the ava that we saw is an illusion? so it is possible

OneDandelion

Awards
I think Skuld is Ava, which explains why she didn’t appear with the other foretellers in the KH3 ending.
I had considered this too but I'm pretty sure there are cutscenes with Skuld Ava and [Player] together. At the very least there are scenes with Skuld and the [Player], so I think it would be odd if that turned out to be the case.

At the moment I think Ven/vanitas killed striletzia and that Ava becomes the dark figure that helps maleficent.

yuyayuzu

Awards
I had considered this too but I'm pretty sure there are cutscenes with Skuld Ava and [Player] together. At the very least there are scenes with Skuld and the [Player], so I think it would be odd if that turned out to be the case.

At the moment I think Ven/vanitas killed striletzia and that Ava becomes the dark figure that helps maleficent.

isnt that ava an illusion? That alone cannot cannot prove skuld has an alibi but well. I just hope that it is not ventus not because I don't want him to be evil but because of the vanitas thing

OneDandelion

Awards
isnt that ava an illusion? That alone cannot cannot prove skuld has an alibi but well. I just hope that it is not ventus not because I don't want him to be evil but because of the vanitas thing
If a powerful darkness had taken over Ven it would explain striletzias death without directly calling a character a murderer, and if Ven survived through the timeline by hiding the realm of darkness as vanitas (because time does not exist there) it would explain how he arrived in the future so much later.

But obviously there is a huge piece of the puzzle missing here so who knows

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

Ava was physically present during that scene.

yuyayuzu

Awards
If a powerful darkness had taken over Ven it would explain striletzias death without directly calling a character a murderer, and if Ven survived through the timeline by hiding the realm of darkness as vanitas (because time does not exist there) it would explain how he arrived in the future so much later.

But obviously there is a huge piece of the puzzle missing here so who knows

it is not related to murderer or not , I just got bored of a character who has amnesia was evil or has done something let alone double personality since recently there are many mc like that

Darksky30

Awards

The thing is... we won’t know until Re:Mind or KH4. Ava is the only one (that we know of) who can create illusions that she’s someone else, so maybe she can also create projections.

I thought he killed Strelitzia the moment he appeared in KHUX because his darkness is still intact. He’s only good right now, since Vanitas isn’t part of him again. When he’s recompleted he’ll remember everything.

CorvidArywnn

Hi guys!!!

Just made an account so I could reply to this. I also think Skuld is Master Ava in disguise. My reasoning for it goes as follows.
When [Player] meets Skuld for the first time, she shows up at the fountain talking to the [Player] about how Ephemer came to her in a dream to come meet [Player]. Which could be true but I'm taking this as an alibi to get close to [Player] as only our Chirithy, nightmare Chirithy and foreteller [Ava; for me at least since I picked Vulpes] knows of our dreams of Ephemer. I think this was Skuld's plan to get close to us, to help her find where the foretellers were hidden, a way to get a copy of the book of prophecy and figure a way to disrupt everything along with her Chirithy.

Master Ava later catches [Player] and Skuld in the sewers, she sees potential in [Player] and Skuld, inviting both to join. Skuld is very quick to agreeing which I found a bit suspicious and it seemed a bit like Master Ava was as well. (At least from pixelated mannerisms)

[Player] later goes off with Skuld to find Master Gula to look for Master Ava, this is where [Player] & Skuld learn of the lost page and a bit of what is to come. The war begins and you both head out, Skuld first.

When it comes time to battle in the keyblade war, [Player] follow suit via the cutscenes only to run into nightmare Chirithy (Which I believe is Skuld's Chirithy). While at the same time, Skuld waits in darkness to ambush Master Gula for his copy of the book of prophecy and the missing page. Only to find a frantic Strelitiza coming in with her green manual and takes advantage of this new opportunity. Skuld as darkness kills Strelitiza, takes her manual and heads off to meet the other Dandelions & Ephemer.

During the keyblade war, Master Ava acts suspicious but tells you to head off with the Dandelions. I'm assuming she has come to understand that either Strelitzia is dead and knows who did it &/or with the information she learned from Luxu has greatly upset her.

Post keyblade war, the first to show is Ephemer, who we have come to learn was last picked to be a leader. Second is Ava!Skuld, she takes the illusion id of Skuld to watch over the rest of the leaders with hopes to catch the real Skuld/Darkness. The rest follow suit and we all go from there.

With the recent story update showing Brain and Ephemer talking, my hopes is that in the next update we see them confront Ava!Skuld, seeing as she is not on the list at all.

Now as for the mystery girl and the kids who escape with Maleficent. There are two ways this could go imo/theory.

Either Maleficent takes Laurium, Elrena, Demyx's human form, actual Skuld/darkness [or Luxu] and Ventus along with her. Laurium and Elrena coming along to the real world with the hopes of finding Strelitzia in the real world and Ven for the future to go along as planned. With Darkness!Skuld being the subject x.

or

Maleficent takes the new union leaders (Brain, Laurium, Ven, ava!skuld and Ephemer)

Either way I believe that [Player] is the one who sacrifices themselves so that everyone can continue onto the real world, seeing as it would be the most logical outcome for [Player] to wind up not existing in the real world anymore.

If Maleficent does wind up taking Group A (Ancient keykids) vs Group B (union leaders), [Player] still is sacrificed but it would explain how those four + darkness would come back to the real world and the world line that goes into Scala being created and bbs happening. (Side note: Maleficent would be able to recognize Ven from bbs time, so that is food for thought.)

What happens to the new union leaders I'm unsure about and this is all just my crackpot theory on what I think is going on/going to happen but I just wanted to throw my tinfoil hat into the ring I suppose.

yuyayuzu

Awards
Wonder why skuld stay away far from the monitor. Maybe her eyes are not that good?
It feels like that she doesnt blend in

Attachments

• IMG_20200119_124628.jpg
    IMG_20200119_124628.jpg
    105.5 KB · Views: 16

deScourge

Not sure if someone already said it, but Skuld eyes are (evil) kinda yellow. Not gonna call her out, but...

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Not sure if someone already said it, but Skuld eyes are (evil) kinda yellow. Not gonna call her out, but...

She has brown eyes. They have yellow or reddish tints depending on the artwork, but the most accurate depiction (in-game) is a very clear brown.

Back