• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What makes this series so amazing or so awful to you ?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

vnnk

What is it that makes you personally love or hate the Kingdom Hears series ?

Last edited:

Virus

حلم في ا&#1604
Website
www.willyouresist.com
I picked it up when I was younger because I saw Disney Characters. I play it now because of the plot. While it could get overly complicated at times, the plot is what keeps me coming back. After all, isn't that the main reason for playing an RPG? I didn't pick it up for its battle system (Button Mashing), and i had never played a FF before it (although now i love them almost as much as KH).

shadowii

fighting disney villains, the heatless, and the organization alongside donald and goofy, the gameplay is outstanding and i love the characters

Last edited:

Shinjuku

Entrapment
What makes the series amazing is disney + FF and how they interact with each other in a very good way.

What makes it awful is their direction with the story and the execution of it all.

Gram

Banned
Awards
What makes the series amazing is disney + FF and how they interact with each other in a very good way.

What makes it awful is their direction with the story and the execution of it all.
this^ pretty much took the words right out of my mouth.

i also find all the system hopping awful, i wouldnt mind like one or two but damn why most the series!? >:[

Shinjuku

Entrapment
@ Anagram

I feel ya if you tried to get someone to start the KH series today they'd probably be a little scared to got to go back to the past just to get to the future.

Even though they've talked about an HD remake it still wouldn't matter lol.

Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
The story is about a boy who is able to escape his relatively mundane world to go on fantastical adventures throughout the universe with a mythical weapon with the ultimate goal of saving his friends, helping everyone he meets in the process (and in my mind, getting the girl). So yeah, theres that.

Agreed that this console jumping is getting rediculous, though my hipocrisy allows me to still want a KH title on PS3 that doesn't neccesarily have to be KH3

siegleeagle

What makes the series amazing to me is the story and mythology of it all and its gameplay is all around fun. My main gripe is that at some points the story connects but doesn't connect well if you understand what I mean. I don't mind all of the story elements we have its just maybe the order and length of the way the story is presented could have been adjusted or something.

Gram

Banned
Awards
@ Anagram

I feel ya if you tried to get someone to start the KH series today they'd probably be a little scared to got to go back to the past just to get to the future.

Even though they've talked about an HD remake it still wouldn't matter lol.
exactly they release them to all those systems to utilize the tech (they say) and to try to get more fans but thats kind of redundant since to play the rest of the series you'd have to own several systems, plus the stories getting a bit complex.

lol that HD remake will probably just confuse anyone who's started with days or bbs XD

Lanydx reborn

The Superior Lanydx
Awards
The story, setting, characters, gameplay.

What drives me nuts about KH is the whinny fanbase and yaoi fan girls.

Silverslide

need some more candy cane
The series is neither of those. Just isn't ideal for the potential it showed during the first couple of games.

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards
The friendship and connections Sora makes throughout the game. The story that makes us all want to know how it ends. The gameplay is different from most games and it kept my attention. The music cause it was moving and made you feel something for the characters. But mostly for me what made it amazing was the friendship SRK have. I will honestly say I like kh2 (yes go ahead and tell me I'm a fool for saying so. But it was on a system, I happen to like the way it was, and it could have ended there had it not been for the letter. So there).

The story hasn't ended yet and is being dragged out. Certain characters.. (not gonna say who). The delays, along with the hopping of systems. I know this all sounds whiney to a few of you but finding out that a game isn't going to be on a system like you had high hopes for and it hasn't ended like a trilogy kind of annoys me too. Could have ended at kh2. And wouldn't need a trilogy either. (that's what I was expecting since kh2).

wii.red24

What makes it so amazing would probably be the story the gameplay the music the action the cgi cutscenes and all the awesome stuff in between

what makes it so boring is having to wait 10 years for one game thats boring 2006-2016

Shinjuku

Entrapment
I think Sliverside just said it best with his post.

@ Lanydx reborn yeah I agree with Anagram most of the fanbase is whiney including me I know.

SorasTwilight

Website
www.youravon.com
To me it would have to be how deep the series gets and how it would always keep you on your toes. Its not like the Legend of Zelda where each game has a different story and doesn't really connect. True that KH may have different stories for each game, but the best part about it is that it all connects into one big story! And telling a story about life lessons and making you believe again is the greatest feeling ever! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back