• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What makes Reflect so usefull?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

DrknssFalls

i never relle used reflect either. i think i did once jus to see wat it looked like

Et Cetera

Bronze Member
I used it all the time,
when I don't feel like chasing everyone around, I'll make them come to me,wait for the attack and then BAM!I blocked it,and orb thingies kill everyone
sometimes I'll even block a few of their attacks,they drop like flies.

Et Cetera

Bronze Member
you go to your magic menu,go to reflect/reflecta/reflectara(sp?),push X
or
assign it to a short cut
Hold L1 and push the buttom you assigned it to
works in and out of battle,whatever battle as long as you have enough MP

var1ables

Play hard, go pro.
Awards
^^or you could just dodge the shots and not waste mp?

Reflect didn't really serve a purpose for me, as i just kinda.... whats the word? Reaction commanded/dodged in all the place where it would be useful.

Zexion113

I never used it in the entire game I tried it one time and thought it wasn't as useful as Aeroga in KH1 and never used it again.

Xeon

actully it was useful I used it in the sephoroth battle liked when he used the dark orbs attack I attacked them from the air and he did a mele-hit attack which you had to use the triangle button but wasn't on the ground so I quickly casted it and it worked and didn't lose a single hp

frisson

Silver Member
Yeah I use it quite often, against ranged and melee foes, but only when I'm feeling lazy.

Especially useful against certain bosses such as Sephiroth.

Better than Aeroga in every way, which was rather retarded and never used by me in KH1. Well... I used it, I mean you can't develop an opinion of it if you never use it.

Of course, you don't NEED it. Just like you don't need a lot of other spells and abilities, but there's no doubting how powerful it is.

Actually... finishing KH2 without spells and abilities sounds kinda fun. xD

Americo

Dramatic Hearts Creator
Wait you guys think that this game was hard enough to use Magic...?

I thought everyones held the controller with one hand to mash down on X like me.

Masamune

Big Boss
Fight Sephiroth and don't use it. Then, learn when you die.

I beat him without reflect (back than i didn't know what it did!). but i wont deny that its awesome.
Wait you guys think that this game was hard enough to use Magic...?

I thought everyones held the controller with one hand to mash down on X like me.

you must have alot of fun </sarcasm>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back