• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What makes KH so bad?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

animefreak!

Website
animecrazy2007.deviantart.com
ok i hear from a lot of people on this site they don't like KH and can't wait for it to end?:31:what makes it so terrible and pointless of a game?i know its not as amazing as FF but i don't think KH is terrible and stupid as people say it is.

just wondering

State

Awards
ok i hear from a lot of people on this site they don't like KH and can't wait for it to end?:31:what makes it so terrible and pointless of a game?i know its not as amazing as FF but i don't think KH is terrible and stupid as people say it is.

just wondering
You must have a lot of free time to spend here because I haven't heard likewise. Still, I don't consider them horrible but, they surpass the mediocre level.

State

Awards
just a few people say on my what would make thebest KH ending?and people would say they hate it and wish was over etc... and same with other threads i've seen
The first I've seen of this. Oh well, to each their taste.

testify

Fighter of the Nightman
Awards
I like the games, I just don't want them to be dragged out

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
After KHII, most lost interest, but still have friends on the site, so they stick around.

But, really, most of the people that come into the KH-section just to say "lol kh sucks" are just trying to get a ruse out of people.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
Stopping at KHII would be too soon, IMO. Especially with all of the loose-ends KHII left. I think, if done right, KHIII could be a good ending.

Pratiko

Awards
but they should make another kingdom hearts with the next generation of keyblade weilders, and their adventures or somethin

No, they shouldn't.

And I just want KH3 to end the KH series forever. And it should be the best KH ever. If not, it will fade away in history of videogaming.

Apollo

Silver Member
Stopping at KHII would be too soon, IMO. Especially with all of the loose-ends KHII left. I think, if done right, KHIII could be a good ending.

I think if we have BBS, Coded, and Days, KH2 would be a fine enough ending.

Dowhax

Bronze Member
I see them ending it with KH3, possibly a KH4, but I highly doubt it.

qster

The Last Bulbasaur

just wondering
You must have been on the wrong forum.

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards
A lot of people on this site thinks KH sucks.
I did lose some interest in KH after KH2.
I hope it ends at KH3. If it becomes another FF (I know it's Sora's story, but this can be changed) I swear, I will stop playing KH. :\
I would be fine with a KH4, depending on how KH3 ends.
I don't want to see like a KH10 or something.

Fighting Xehanort every god damn game will get really tiresome. Heck, I'm already tired of it.
i wonder if they'll ever make a movie out of it :/
no
qster said:
You must have been on the wrong forum.
No, a lot of people on this site do hate KH.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
I think if we have BBS, Coded, and Days, KH2 would be a fine enough ending.
So, we're just going to ignore the fact that Xehanort is back? I don't think they'll address that majorly in Coded.

Shinjuku

Entrapment
They need to end this at KH3 seriously this game while it was good it's never going to be what FF is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back