• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

what makes a strong heart?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

hoshiko

Website
www.facebook.com
i've had some predictions for awhile ever since it was revealed alicewas a princess... but what do u think makes a pure heart and/or a strong heart? i mean how come sora's got a stronger heart than some of the other characters? and y kairi...? that...still makes me cringe...

i think i can understand y they didn't use ariel (at the end they're all standing there so it would be awkward to see a mermaid flopping around before they showed how she became human), but still....Y KAIRI?! [shudder.]

(i swear i'm not obsessed with the princesses... >>)

Sora being the main character, obviously must be the strongest in some way, and in this example, in the heart. Kairi, is obviously going to have some important role as she is very close to Sora, so she's going to be of some importance to the story, also with Riku, he's Sora's best friend. They were made the way they are to fit the Kingdom Hearts story. It's what they're purpose was made for.

but what i'm asking is if this was something else, like a normal thing in our world, what would qualify as a strong heart or a pure one for that matter?
I don't really know what makes a strong heart or a pure heart. The heart as a symbol can mean a lot of things as depicted here Heart (symbol).

I guess if I had to sum it up a pure heart would consist of;

- Devoted to life
- Abide by God's rules
- Value what you have and life
- Acknowledge other people
- Peace

Just general topics, meh, you get the idea.

riku's_artist7

Bronze Member
Awards
i think a pure heart is filled with kindness,strength,courage, and loyalty (there may be more but i think thats enough to prove my point)

i think a pure heart is filled with kindness,strength,courage, and loyalty (there may be more but i think thats enough to prove my point)
I personally don't know how Sora could have a heart that pure and strong at his age?

Reno-chan

Time For Me To F l y
Gone to Year 3000 with the Jonas Brothers :D xD
What makes a strong heart? JELLY BEANS =D -cough- I think that riku`s_artist said the main things that would make one ^-^ Say if your like Hades then i dont think you would have a very strong heart unless being 'evil' is in the contract xDD~ na no da

hoshiko

Website
www.facebook.com
seriously...no 14 year old would say those things he did to riku in kh1. even my parents don't say those things. ^^U

but my thoughts on how a pure heart is made is no feelings in them like jealousy or bitterness and instead things like hope and forgiveness.

What makes a strong heart? JELLY BEANS =D -cough- I think that riku`s_artist said the main things that would make one ^-^ Say if your like Hades then i dont think you would have a very strong heart unless being 'evil' is in the contract xDD~ na no da
Yet if your meant to possess these characteristics, then why was Riku able to weld a keyblade? Riku was strong, arrogant, tempted for more power, that hardly sounds sincere.

riku's_artist7

Bronze Member
Awards
oh wait nm well he did posess all of the characteristics that i mentioned in his heart but he also had negative characteristic other than those

Reno-chan

Time For Me To F l y
Gone to Year 3000 with the Jonas Brothers :D xD
o.o; Oi you gotta point thur gungon T__T; Hmm... Then what really does make a good heart? Is it really jelly beans!? Is Hades really blue!??! Why am i asking yew all these questions!? @___@;; ....maybe it takes power >.>; ...try not to double post riku`s_artist^^;; ~na no da

riku's_artist7

Bronze Member
Awards
sry but im trying to put the words in my head onto the keybord and i cant really explain it!!! it frustrates me, i like jelly beans too and hades should be red all the time instead of when he's only mad<---- wait why am i getting off subject ahhhh! :p

var1ables

Play hard, go pro.
Awards
hen what really does make a good heart?
Point of view. What is good? It varies from person to person.
but wasnt that his replica?
Replay KH1.
Riku was strong, arrogant, tempted for more power, that hardly sounds sincere.
He cheated, stole, and betrayed his friends. IT was also suggested that he had killed or severely wounded someone before.(outside of beast and maleficent)

riku's_artist7

Bronze Member
Awards
sry dude but i never played kh1 (even though im very ashamed of it!! my friggin brther sold it without my permission!!![im broke btw]) that's why i have the internet! yay for the internet!

I always thought what makes a strong heart, is the ability to resist corruption, be forced upon evil, but to still prevail.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back