• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What main character do you think has improved on Kh2?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Which character do you think has improved on KH2

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

dark_light13

I would say kairi just becaus of how much she has matured and how beautiful she has become. this time she actully takes action. Sora has also changed alot and he along with Kairi, Riku, and Axel are always gonna be favoite charecter sand always have been but in terms of charecter develpment I would say Kairi has grown the most.

Ip Man

IIIIZAAAAAYAAAAA
Riku. He became too damn badass. His fighting style is so much cooler than Sora's, his Keyblade is cooler, his outfit is cooler, his overall appearance is cooler, his personality is cooler.

Puck

THE GHOST ELF of LONG BEACH
I think Sora has improved the most. He's tougher, his fighting style is better, and his dialogue is better than in KH1. He needed these improvements.

Reno-chan

Time For Me To F l y
Gone to Year 3000 with the Jonas Brothers :D xD
thats kinda hard to say....a lot of characters changed and it was a good change but nothing major. Sora <3 he changed and i think got a bit more mature and funnier ^^; just love him and Kairi that girl changed to, looks and personality, and i think she is awsome. same thing goes for other characters (looks.and personality) ....the characters are all still perfect =D

strifeD

Kairi for sure. Not only has she developed into a gorgeous woman, but she's matured a lot. & she's just more spontaneous compared to KH.
It's just so sexy :3 //.turns me on when a woman takes charge.
Kairi FTW <3

australian sora

Keyblade Master
from whati have seen riku looks way coller this time but so does kairi and sora.....i cant decide which one.....i guess il have to wait to play it ans see :eek:

Axel8

I say Riku, not only has he rejected the darkness from taking over him now he's using it for his own profit, plus in KH1 Sora and Riku where kinda the same height now Riku has gotten HUGE! IMO Riku's Keyblade and style of fighting are much more refined than Sora's.

Ysu

Formerly Kown as..
Website
www.myspace.com
The question should be who has improved as a character, not who has the best wardrobe.

I think Kairi grew the most. I hated here in KH, she was just an annoying damsel in distress. She never thanked Riku for everything he did for her, and instead ended up with the spiky haired fool who was goofing around while Riku took care of her body and actually looked for a way to restore her, even if it mean't putting himself in danger.

After seeing her fight and actually look for Sora and not be such a damsel in distress, my opinion of her changed.

Fire Tears

I think everyone had their fair share of changes but in the end I voted for Kairi. Even though I never seen any damsel in distress signals coming from her (people seem to forget that dived into a rampage of heartless to save a heartless that she didn't even know was Sora or not. She could've easily died trying to save another monster.)

Despite all that, she came from a stand-out girl to a fighter, even though she never had any experience what-so-ever. A little training and she could be a beast.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back