• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What main character do you think has improved on Kh2?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Which character do you think has improved on KH2

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

yado

I taste delicious
I have to go with Kirai. In the first game, she was just a danzel in distress of sorts, but in Kingdom Hearts 2, she has much more courage and isn't afraid of what could happen next

Mr.

Sora, only because of the outfit change. X3

He looked gay in the last one.

But besides outfits...

I'd have to say Riku.

'Cause Riku'd outfit ROXS in KH2. =D

Duo_forbidden

Dance with the Dark Side
I made my choice......it was hard ......but I'm going with can't decide. Why? Well:

1. Sora has the new outfit, the drives, the keyblade,s etc.
2. Riku has an awesome Limit break.
3. Kairi gained so much courage and heart than on the first one. Plus she fought with some heartless.:)

Roxas XIII

i think kairi all the way, in the first one she wasnt that strong and so small. but in kh2 she has grown in heart and size. (she grew into her head) but she had the most drastic change in personal appearance.

but of course sora does have his new clothes and drives and everything, but every one has new clothes... but his fighting... idk. im still going with kairi

Nobody13

Definately Sora! When I played the original kingdom hearts, his voice was sooooooooooooooo pathetic compared to the new one. Plus Sora is funnier.

huynh

i'd say sora because in kh1 he attacked like only 5 times but in kh2 he has so much combos ive even found the perfect combo to keep hitting and staying in the air when there's an enemy

KhII--Fenrir

definetely sora because he's the character you play as for most of the game =p and his clothes looked kinda cool now, not like the dorky ones he had in KH1 and he got final form!

Chihiro

☆ birth by sleep;
Sora -- Kind of grew stupider if you ask me, but at the same time he's a lot more mature than the first game. He puts others before his own morals because he cares for them and he's more aware of just everything I guess. He's also way more confident with the Keyblade and isn't cocky about it, like he was in the first game.

Riku -- There are only five words to explain him: "Too shmexy for this game." Not only that, but he TOTALLY owns.

Kairi -- She's more confident in herself as well...she's not this awkward teenage girl anymore. Her emotions for Sora really show and it's really powerful.

E

Eclipse

Sora = leaner, meaner, tougher
Kairi = taller, prettier, hotttt xD
riku = bigger, cooler, bluer-hair xD

they all improved :p

Mrs. Starburst

Well, I have to say Riku, just because of his absolute uber sexiness. As far as personality goes, I think Kairi changed the most. She isn't annoying and weak anymore. Sora, has become very dedicated to Kairi, which is just so adorable. *laugh* I love them all, what can I say.

doublesword2

Website
jevin.mycrib.net
Cloud's voice actor has improved his voice from KH1 and he sounds a bit better than before. Before he always seemed boring, now he actually yells and talks more. Also, Riku improved too. Now Riku sounds more refined instead of KH1 he sounded a bit like an immature teen.

mimi15

omg...sora definetley!! he has new clothes and new abilities and magic......his voice is much deeper now too!!!! then again riku has changed too.....kairi is prettier now.....and she is much stronger

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back