• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What made you buy the game?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

ERD

When I first saw that commercial...I was like HOLY SHIT...I swear I couldn't stop thinking about the commercial forvever and ever...HOLY SHIT that was an awesome trailer....

Anyway enough with me and he swearing, 3 years later I bought it.Meh. :eek:D ^_^ The only reason I waited that long was because I could not remember the name. For three years I could not remember the name of the game and then I saw a commercial for the Gameboy KH and I finally remembered. :mad:

So anyway, to go on with the subject what made you buy it? Was it that awesome commercial?Or are you just a fan of Final Fantasy?So what made you have to get it?:)

ASMS

the sweet song
I could not get it out of my head
plus I own every animated disney movie wit h all those songs and stuff
so I needed to check it out

supercallo

funny story...i have to be honest, when me and my bro first saw the commercial, we heistated to tell each other that it looked really good because of the fact that it was a disney game and had all the disney characters in it. but we got bored one night and went to wal-mart and i said i bet that kingdom hearts game would be neat. he said "really? i wanted to buy it too but i didnt want you to think i was less of a man" lol. funny. the game (As we all know now) turned out to be WAY different and better than any of us could have expected.

D

Dexter

Umm i liked it b/c it's somthing that u wont excpect out of a Disney game.

LoneRevolutionary

I have to admit I bought it for a rather fangirlish reason. I think someone online must have told me about the game first, and like a lot of you, I was sceptical about buying a Disney game. Then that person told me that Squall was in the game, and that hooked my attention. I've always been a big fan of his, so to see him in something new was exciting. I got it for that purpose alone, really, but after I'd actually played it and learned more about, I realized what a great game it was on its own merit.

S'SH of LIGHT

one day i saw the camercial and I saw all the disney and the cachy music, but i dident have a playstation but the song was stuck on me for like a whole six monthes.then two year later my brother a playstation 2 and the next day while looking for a game i saw it in the shelf i couldent resist and baged my brother to buy it and he did. i spend like 3 hours playing the game but had to go to sleep.like in the middle of the game my brother said that i was stupid for playing the game and i dared him to play it and next thing you know its his favorite game too.

dylKH

I played this game at my freinds house back in 2002, and we stayed up until 4:00 that night, or in this case, morning! Every weekend I would ask to go to his house to play Kingdom Hearts. Then I left the town, missin my freind, and missin KH...
Until I came across a $19.00 KH (This was back near the beginning of 2005) and I have it now! I'm a huge fan
! :)

Shoopuf

The main reason I bought KH was because of the FF/Disney combination. I was a huge Disney fan when I was younger and I am a MASSIVE Final Fantasy fan, so the idea of a game with both of these things in it was too good to resist! Also ... I thought Riku was kind of hot ...

K

Kegluneq

I bought the players guide not sure why but i read it about 2 times then i decided to get a ps2 and kh along with it

Curbside_Prophet

i saw it in game informer it said that square and disney where making a game it was only a rumor at the time they put mickey's head on clouds body. i was like "man i have to play that game even if its for like 7 year olds"and of coures when they started showing screen shott i got all excited and it was the whole reson i bought a ps2.

kingdomhearts14

In my own little world with cheese and video games
I saw the game commercial back in 2002 but it took til christmas 2003 to a PS2 and convince my brother that we sould buy it and play it, now we both love the game hes level 100 and I'm in the early 90's after playing KH for that long I saved my money and bought KH:com this summer and now I'm hooked on that.

Arya

I saw it in a magazine a few years back and the name stuck in my head, although I didn't get a PS2 til 2003. So once I had a PS2 I went to my game shop to get some games for it and KH was right there on the shelf, so, being the Disney nut I am (even if Disney games suck) I bought it. I've been hooked ever since. xD It actually got me interested in the Final Fantasy series too, since I hadn't played an RPG before then.

My sister acts like it's stupid, but sometimes she would sit and watch me play it, and one day she even said 'I bet Sora turned into a Heartless' when I got to that part in the game.
And I was like woah ever since did you know so much about it?

So I think she'd like to play it too, even if she would rather die than admit it. xDD

T

The_Superior2345

i saw it on the shelf and it looked interesting, so i bought it and its now my favorite game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back