• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What Made You Buy Kingdom Hearts!?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Reaper

It started for me when i saw the commercial. For some reason the music and excellent graphics indured me to buy the game, for some reason i knew it would be a great game, And i was right. After that i could never put it down. What made you buy KH?

Scotty

PRECIOUS FAIRY VAGINA
Awards
I only got it because I knew Final Fantasy characters were in it.. o.o

KHF

i didnt buy it, but my sister did. well, she told me to buy it for her, so does that count as something?

~XxSlayerxX~

hm...i got to say it was the cover of kingdom hearts that attarcts me to buy this game.I saw goofy and donald on the cover and other disney characthers on it so i gave it a shot..At first i tought it was gono be childlish(no offence though).In the end i enjoyed the game alot.

Xiao

serious at least all of the time
Awards
i saw the commercial for it and i thought it looked awesome......and it was

Destinied Unknown

wasn't really interested in the commercial for it, but i decided to play it at my cousin's house and it was really fun. the first time i played it and saw sora saying cheese like that cracked me up.

Super Sonic

Bronze Member
For me it was just:
Hmmmm what's this Kingdom Hearts.............Kingdom Hearts or The Getaway..................Kingdom Hearts or The Getaway.

I decided on Kingdom Hearts for no reason,and haven't regretted it since,especially seen as now I have The Getaway and Kingdom Hearts XD

M

Moon

I first saw my friend playing it and i liked it, then i heard the song and that was it for me. So that x-mas i got it and i havent put it down since.

Savior of Dawn

Leader of the Dai Gurren Brigade
The mix of disney and final fantasy, when I was little I was a major final fantasy fan, plus a disney fan. Both mixed together was my dream game. ^_^ Not to mention fighting alongside goofy and donald sounded appealing.

crowmaster

it looked interesting. i got mad when i heard that leon and cloud appeared in the game. and i saw donald and goofy with the halloween costumes and the fish-morph. that freaked me off. when i bought my playstation, i bought the game.

jonrog

I rented it first coz most disney games aren't very good and since i like final fantasy and most Rpgs i gave it ago i think the story line is ace. So i bought i to 100% complete it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back