• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What made KH2 easy (Battle-wise)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shinra

Banned
Awards
Overall it was just the way the combos were linked, but I don't really button mash, but only on Sephiroth

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
Reaction commands were absolutely pointless. You were not penalised in any way for poor timing or missing the opportunity to make use of a reaction command, so you could just sit around mashing that little green triangle as much as you liked until something came up and then tear it to pieces, no skill involved.

Generally the enemies were also very stupid, and some of Sora's combos become ridiculous by the end.

AceDime

They coulda made the sephiroth battle harder. plus the abilities you get from the forms. i mean i love the abilities, they come in handy, but they made the bosses way too easy

zaqareemalcolm

Reaction commands were absolutely pointless. You were not penalised in any way for poor timing or missing the opportunity to make use of a reaction command, so you could just sit around mashing that little green triangle as much as you liked until something came up and then tear it to pieces, no skill involved.
Xemnas and Demyx?
Because Im sure there were penalties for some missed Reaction Commands.

HeartSeams

is back?
Awards
Honestly, I saw KH2 as trying to be more fun than challenging.
And I certainly found it a lot of fun, so, no complaints from me on KH2's gameplay.

Lavender13

the abilities were over powered, the drive forms made everything much easier, the share abilities like fireworks and stuff with the party members also made things easier, the heartless barely have any abilities and didn't even try to kill me, the reaction command made everything a breeze.

Gram

Banned
Awards
my only complaint is the reaction commands and drives made it easier on the already weakly enemies, while fun it lacked the challenge that kh1 had.

Stars

リク
I think it was the reaction command, abilities and drive forms make KH2 easy. Plus we can actually increase our attack, defense and AP by wearing certain rings or bracelets.

Crystal

Silver Member
I think it was the reaction command, abilities and drive forms make KH2 easy. Plus we can actually increase our attack, defense and AP by wearing certain rings or bracelets.

^This.
But sometimes when i use drive form, it turn into anti-form which i do not wish to.

luna1017

Trying to reach the Second Star to the Right.
The abilities, the drive forms and the reaction commands.
I sometimes get the feeling that the reaction commands were just for show. And you can string really long combos in KH2 making things a lot easier. What I found hard was collecting munny.

Gram

Banned
Awards
^This.
But sometimes when i use drive form, it turn into anti-form which i do not wish to.
really i liked going anti on enemies XD made the game somewhat hard.

I think don't turn into drive form in front of heartless..
theres a counter that builds up with each drive you use til its activated i think final form is the only one that doesnt add to the counter.

minespatch

The reaction commands were distracting rather than letting me go to battle. The first game, you either swung the keyblade or used magic. The reactionary button mashing just ended as pointless flash than actual fast action. The first game had reaction commands but they were part of the game play rather than saying "Use ability by using our new effect(triangle) rather than the usual attack button(x).

Silverslide

need some more candy cane
You could be halfway across the fighting stage from your opponent, press X once, and magically slide in front of them and deliver this flashy ass 14 hit combo. Not to mention everything Orion said, though I kind of did.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back