• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What lvl did you beat kh2

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

what lvl

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Member XIV

Beginner: I wanted to see how easy it was. Lv. 26. Note: I didn't get the Ultima Weapon and barely synthesized.

Normal: Lv. 50, once again, I really didn't do any sidequests/synth

Proud: Lv.99 (I completed everything before fighting Xemnas)

Little_Red

betch.
I beat proud mode on 72. I wanted to wait until I beat Sephiroth to finish the game but I got impatient with him and did it anyway.

scarced

A and R and gameshark so i got roxas in final form lvl 99 i can already do glide.
when i revert i am sora with red cloths

Shinjuku

Entrapment
Beat Proud Mode on level 40 never bothered to do normal or beginner. This game was too easy it really feels more like a chore then a game. I could probably beat it at level 20.

Hmorris

Beginner: 42 (ouch!)
Normal: 10, still working on it
Proud: 1, i played this one for 10 minutes

i started beginner first because since im still stuck on KH1, i wanted to see how the game progressed.

mongoose300

beginner: never played
normal: somewhere in the 50's
proud: 36 (it was actually hard so i know that anyone who says otherwise is probably a liar)

Also, how do you beat the game in the 20's? For proud i never fought any enemies that werent required. Even though I did complete all the worlds i dont think that that raised my level by 10 just by doing a few more battles.

Hmorris

In the 20's, you would of had to play it atleast a couple of times, so you know exatly what you are doing

Shinjuku

Entrapment
It's not that hard to beat KH2 the game itself is just full of FMV's. I could see someone beating it at level 15 all they would do is battle the bosses that's it.

xerox91

ive beat kh2 around between 70 and 80 cant remember it was 4 days after when it came out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back