• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What level were you when you beat Xemnas?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Vanitas666

I choose the Middle Path
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
I can't seem to remember but I'm guessing around lv.40 thoug something tells me 20. don't remember how quickly you lv up but I tryed to just get past everything as quickly as possible but still do everything (well I'm never in a rush when I'm playing games but I stick to the main story and don't run around).

I've never thought Xemnas was hard, infact the first time playing throug the game and as a child I found it rather difficult but not hard, I was dissipointed the last boss was so easy

Silver_Soul

Bronze Member
Awards

i think was the first time

i died at the lazers

i didnt know what to do lol

Soren

Awards
Another one of these threads? Ah well.

The first time I beat Xemnas I was around level 54. It was on the easiest difficulty so I was much weaker than I originally planned to be. He was pretty lame, but like I said, it was on the easiest difficulty. (I beat him on the hardest difficulty at around level 87 two games later).

Vani

LOVEY DOVEY DOVEY
my bro beat him for me at like level 40 because i was to lazy to level up and do it myself

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back