• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What level were you guys when you beat Wheel Master?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

KhMasterMY

I was leveling up a whole bunch of commands because I kept losing to him and I ended up at Level 9. I went to fight him and it was overkill XD

V

Valiant Heart

I was level 20 on Proud mode. More than I needed to, but wanted to grind a bit. :)

Absent axel

On standard I think I might have been a low level but I nearly died. (because of my drifting analog >.< ) Luckily I used Ventus' D-Link restoring me to full health and pwned it.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Level 4 on Proud Mode. My brother's playing the game right now, so I haven't started a Critical mode playthrough or tried the LVL1 CM challenge.

Laz

KHI's Asz-Houl
5 Critical. But I've a tendency to over-level early on in games. I went easy on myself this time.

5 maybe? I was on critical mode, just jump before he lands the stomp attack, block when he charges at you and you are golden for the whole fight.
Sup? Kinda off topic but...have you beaten vanitas sentiment yet? I don't want any tips, i just wanna know if you have.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back