• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What level to beat Xaldin in critical mode?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Samhain

Bronze Member
I'm on level 37, and I am getting owned. I can't beat him. I don't have Second Chance or Once More, or Final form

FML

Divine Past

Bronze Member
Awards
I mean you just need to be good at guard to block his basic combo's and then abuse the reaction command.

Samhain

Bronze Member
I mean you just need to be good at guard to block his basic combo's and then abuse the reaction command.
Everytime I try and guard he somehow guard breaks it and owns me in two hits.
I can't even use the reaction commands. I have no time, and Mickey never even shows up. Useless good for nothing

Divine Past

Bronze Member
Awards
I haven't fought that fight in a while but I'm pretty you can guard at least the majority of his combo, and to get the reaction command is just to keep running when Xaldin does his jumping attack to stack the reaction command.

kuraudoVII

D'oh, I missed!
Awards
My advice would be that when he attacks, guard and mash the triangle button to get those sweet reaction commands to whittle his health down immensely. This video shows how at 27:57.

Also, in case you are interested, during the Data Battle, when he jumps into the air and is shooting his lances down (not his desperation move, mind you), Dodge Roll or Quick Run while also pressing triangle. A better idea is jump and mash triangle for each time he does it. This video can help (the technique here is demonstrated at around 43:03).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back