• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What level should you be on in each game

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

LeClefLame

Awards
For someone whose goal is to make it by lvl 100 by the your ready to face the final boss, startingwith KH1, what level should you be on when discovering each world and moments in the game(s)?

Idreamaboutcats

Awards
That depends...

On what difficulty do you want to play in and just how much do you want a challenge? Are you story focused or gameplay focused?

LeClefLame

Awards
Normal difficulty and a mix of both story and gameplay challenge. Basically going for a 100% completion with this since I'm playing the versions included in The Story so Far for the first time.

Noivern

Awards
Honestly, on normal you can finish both games by level 3x quite easily, really. But if you are going for 100% you will end up at roughly 40~50x for KH1 and 50~60x for 2.

If you actually want to defeat the hidden bosses like Sephiroth or do the Org Fights in the Cave of Remembrance on 2 then you will want to grind to level 100 (or spend a few hours learning patterns and getting actually good at the game, since those are the only actually hard parts of normal KH2).

But you can easily do everything else minus those fights without being lvl100. Synth will take you a while, but it's more annoying than it is hard (I personally hate the gummi stuff so i just skip it lol)

Idreamaboutcats

Awards
I forgot the final mix bosses and Jiminy’s Journal! Not to mention the trophies. 🤦‍♂️🤦‍♀️
Basically Noivern is right. You want 100% completion? Get Sora to 99 in every single game…on Critical mode too, if you want that trophy, or whatever they call it in Xbox. I think they have trophies forcing you to max level Sora.

Back