• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What Level should I be at?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

SoraGaurdian

Ok...I am a long time viewer but I've never posted anything. If I post in the wrong section or something, I am so sorry. Please, just tell me or something. Anyways, I have a question...I am just now at Port Royal and I'm a level 21. Am I where I should be or should I be higher? I'm just wondering. I haven't gotten stuck yet and I'd hate to now. So, can anyone answer? Thanks so much!:confused:

SoraGaurdian

Really? Awesome! Ok...that makes me feel better. XD I'll just run around and kill heartless for a bit every now and then. So...I think I'll be alright. Hopefully...o_O

Whispered.Hope

Well, there's a battle level for each world, so if you need to know if you're on the right level, match up your level with the world's battle level and you should be fine ^^

SoraGaurdian

Ok...thanks. Just one more thing...erm...where can you find the world's battle level? -I hope that didn't sound stupid-

Whispered.Hope

Hee, no it's not stupid ^^ When you press the triangle button for the world, or even when flying past or hovering by it, I think, information pops up about the world. Episode lists, time spent in the world, and so on. On the top left corner, in yellow, there should be a battle level listed ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back