• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What level did you finish KH/KH2?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kiwi +

Push Ethan Page!
Awards
I finished both KH and KH 2 around level 60's..usually always.

State

Awards
KH - 50s
CoM - 50s
II - 50s
Days - 50s

I always hit every enemy in every part of each game, its fun! :p

rajahgold

I was just wondering since I'm in the midst of playing KH and about to go into Hollow Bastion at level 40.
As well, I believed I finished KH2 at around level 55 ish. :X

How about you guys? Do you guys bother to grind and gain levels? Is it worth it in this game?

good luck at hollow baston with lvl 40.
the boss is a bitch. if i were you, id head back to Olympus and do the hardest tournment a hundred times. i had to be at least level 55.
when i beat the game, i was level 75 or so...

im still on KH2

HerGuitar

@ Wicked, I mean beating the game as in getting to the end credits. You don't need 100% to get to the end.

good luck at hollow baston with lvl 40.
the boss is a bitch. if i were you, id head back to Olympus and do the hardest tournment a hundred times. i had to be at least level 55.
when i beat the game, i was level 75 or so...

im still on KH2

Hahaha I'll try to beat the game at the level I am - I usually never ever do any form of grinding and manage to get by anyways.

SilverJ-17

spams bombs, not posts
Hmmmm, seems the range for completion of the first game is around 50; still I don't get how you people manage to get so high leveled - even maxed! As for the second game I believe that the levels are lower because it was an easier game than the first one.

Level up spots and wasting our time repeatedly going through them? My level up spot in KH1 was HB. In KH2, it was Beast's Castle, Pride Lands (Pride Rock? The area with all those bird heartless.. basically..), and Agrabah. I leveled up my drives in Beast's Castle (Valor/ Master) and Agrabah (Wisdom/ Master) as well. I guess I could include the World that Never was to and maybe Yen Sid's tower, for Final form. Anyways, when it comes to taking on the extra bosses (by that, I mostly mean Sephiroth), I level up lots.. because I suck. I think the lowest level I've ever beaten Sephiroth on was in the late 80's, on Expert mode. For the others in KH1, I think the lowest I've beaten them was 60-something. The only exception is Rock Titan and the Hade's Cup, which I recently took on at level 56, Expert mode. I was 58 or so for Rock Titan.

Kenpachi

Well in KH i finished at 110(max being 255) that was cause i was wanting to do that Platinum match.

In KH2, as i was only level 50-60, My little brother who's eleven(ten when he played a beaten it) was level 99, that is no joke.

SilverJ-17

spams bombs, not posts
Eh. The Paradox cups annoy me if I don't come in leveled enough. I also like whoring out boosts so I reach level 99 from hunting from synth items alone XD;

Ugh.. I kind of sort of hated hunting synth items in both games. It's not that I had a problem fighting enemies and leveling up, but how often enemies don't drop the item you want, especially the items you got from the Invisibles, Angel Stars (or whatever they're called), and Behemoths. That was another way of me getting to 100 on KH1 and 99 on KH2 though.

It especially annoys me when the heartless start dropping the items I needed after I got enough or got the item I wanted, whilst the ones that drop the other one won't.

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards
I don't remember exactly, since the first time I beat KH1/KH2 was like, four years ago.

KH2: 45
KH1: 60

Just guesses. And I actually found the Paradox Cups in KH2 really hard, or at least, the Hades one. It's annoying as hell, even at lv. 99.

Zephyr

Memory of Melodies
Staff member
Awards
i really don't remember but i guess it was around the 50-60s for both games.

KHxOblivion

I just finished KH1 at level 93-95...somewhere around there. First time I played KH2 I finished at level 58.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back