• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What Kingdom Hearts are you excited the most to play again in full HD?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

witch one you wanna play the most

• kingdom hearts ll final mix

Votes: 11 55.0%
  • kingdom hearts birth by sleep final mix

Votes: 9 45.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Xehanort-X-blade

keyblade graveyard waiting for the war to begin
so i got bored and posted this simple question anyway im excited about all 2.5 remix collection we have two final mix games and recoded movie but witch one you cant wait to play again in 2.5 for me is kh2 because i enjoyed the adventure and the music btw might be remake the music anyway about bbsfm im excited to but i have it on psp but still well be fun in full HD and in ps3 so tell me whats the one you wanna play the most

kuraudoVII

D'oh, I missed!
Awards
Re: what kingdom hearts you excited the most to play again in full HD

Overall, I have to say that I am most excited for Birth by Sleep: Final Mix since we finally get the complete package in full HD glory on the big screen. Kingdom Hearts II, while a decent enough game, has fallen a little out of favor for me thanks to the growing number of problems with the game that I have noticed - even Final Mix can only fix so much. That being said, I'm going to tackle that game first regardless since I want to unlock the Birth by Sleep trailer from Final Mix before I begin Birth by Sleep: Final Mix proper.

Elysium

Be Wiser Than the Serpent
Awards

I don't love either of them, but I'm more looking forward to playing KH2 Final Mix to see if it fixes a few of that game's problems. Plus, I haven't been able to play KH2 in a while (my PS2 has been on the fritz for a few years--sometimes it'll let a game come on, other times it reads disc error). Too bad greed kept PS3 from having backwards compatibility with PS2 games.

BbS has always been a slog for me, but I'll get around to it eventually.

robvandam111

Silver Member
Awards

I can't wait to get on Kingdom Hearts 2. There's going to be plenty of action in there waiting for me. I'll be playing that when I get the collection.

Gram

Banned
Awards

Birth by Sleep easily. I've done played KH2FM so the BBSFM is the one with all the new shiny things for me~

Wander

I guess KH2FM if not for the remastered soundtrack alone, that game has most of my favorite tracks in the series.

anniinan

BBS. It's good to be able to play it on full screen and I hope that they really put an effort for the remastering on that one. It's fun on PSP, but really grainy. And i'm itching to see what's different in Final Mix version, I wanted to keep it as a surprise and see it for myself when I get my hands on it.

Buuut on the other hand, to be able to battle all the members of the OrgXIII is super cool. And It's been years when I last played 2. And the Final Mix content. Oh boy I'm overwhelmed!

And that reminds me I should finish my mission for the Ultimate weapon in KH1.5 and actually beat Sephiroth etc. I just played it through when I got tired of waiting the Orichalum from that clock tower.. Aaand because I'm playing BBS on PSP at the moment I should make a decision if I want to beat the Arena modes and collect all the stickers and stuff.

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
It's really hard to choose but I think it's definitely Birth by Sleep for me. Not only is everyone going to look a hell of a lot better but I get to play the Secret Episode. <3

Xehanort-X-blade

keyblade graveyard waiting for the war to begin
i hope this time they put fate of the unkown in khbbs and the rest music was great for those who didnt play bbs well enjoy the game in ps3 8D and btw for people who dont know you can use the master keeper in the last episode not just secret lol some people think its hack but its not

axel95

Awards
KH2FM. KH2 was the first game I played in the series, and it was also my first RPG. So even though I know the many issues of the game, it always has and always will hold a special place in my heart. I'm really looking forward to seeing it in HD and the FM content as well. I don't know if I can handle the two month wait!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back