• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What Kind of Trailer Will They Show at E3?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

khphantom97

Website
www.youtube.com
Hey. I was wondering what kind of trailer will they show at E3? Do you think it will be like the one they showed last year that was like 2 minutes, or maybe a full translation of a 7 minute trailer from TGS and JF?

If this should be in another thread, just tell me.

IchigoM

ooohhh I know... a trailer. just wait and see. a good trailer hopefully with lots of stuff

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
Probably a trailer that's just 2-3 minutes. There's NO way we'll ever get the treatment Japan got with their 7 minute trailer.

But this thread is kind of pointless.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
I've heard a rumor that it's about 3-4 minutes, but the person who spread it never showed me any proof -.-"

Chaosmax

Dream.Drop.Distance.
Probably a trailer that's just 2-3 minutes. There's NO way we'll ever get the treatment Japan got with their 7 minute trailer.

But this thread is kind of pointless.

That is so true! Though I don't see why we would need a 7 minute trailer anyway, all it would do good for is to give a preview of the VA scenes.

Sadie808

That trailer was over 7 minutes long; I doubt we'd get it.
True that but i bet they mite take some parts and gameplay parts and make it into a 2 minute trailer or something and for some reason i have a feeling this is going to be in the E3 trailer haha

Sempied

I'm expecting something of 3 minutes at the most.

We'd be very lucky if we were to get a trailer like the Jump Festa version that was about 10 minutes.

pumpkinhead

Awards
Website
last.fm
A trailer, 2-3 minutes long. Maybe parts of the Jump festa trailer, but not as long as the Japanese one was.

Pestilence

Awards
I think that it will be around 2-3 minutes too. Hopefully they just use the footage that was on japanese trailers so theres more new scenes for us unspoiled ones to see when we finally get the game ;).

Want voice acting for Terra, Aqua, Xehanort and Vanitas thou! Maybe show that Lee has returned to voice Ansem too ;).

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
I think that it will be around 2-3 minutes too. Hopefully they just use the footage that was on japanese trailers so theres more new scenes for us unspoiled ones to see when we finally get the game ;).

Want voice acting for Terra, Aqua, Xehanort and Vanitas thou! Maybe show that Lee has returned to voice Ansem too ;).

I'm not sure if we will be getting Christopher Lee sadly. :(
I remember they couldn't get him in RE:COM. I couldn't tell if it was him or not in Days... but I'm hoping to have him voice Ansem again!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back