• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What kind of reviews for BBS?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

venaquaterra

I think that it's pretty much impossible that it's gonna get 100/100 or 5/5 stars, but it mainly depends on these catagorys, as these are the catagorys I hear most disscussed on EGM Live:

Overall Game Play (controlling, movement)
Graphics

So far, it's looking pretty good... but then again, there's gonna be music, probably tons of cutscenes, and... well... I have a feeling that i'm not that satisfied with the gameplay.

I'll post it in my next post my theory... and why the score might go down for attacks and such.

venaquaterra

Well... as we know Nomura said that the gameplay involves some of the old techniques, as well as the cards from CoM.
That's an issue for some people, because i've heard that the cards and card breaking was a pain in the rear. That's a major cons for some people, but it may be good and satisfying for others.

I<3Roxas

I thought he said that that system was being scrapped for something more traditional? the part about making a command deck kinda deal? maybe that's waht it was changing into and I just forgot >.>

D

Dexter

IGN's game of the year was GTA: Vice City, not Kingdom Hearts.

ORLY? I read on Wiki saying it was, I guess your guys are right in that you should never trust wikipedia.

I think that it's pretty much impossible that it's gonna get 100/100 or 5/5 stars,

So your saying it will fail before it's even out yet? There's no reason in the world why BBS can't get a 5/5! Unless it doesn't make stupid mistakes it should be fine.

Well... as we know Nomura said that the gameplay involves some of the old techniques, as well as the cards from CoM.

NO,NO,NO,NO! Nomura said and I quote: "BBS gameplay was to be orginalley like the COM battle system but we found it to similar in that aspect so we changed it." There are no cards! Where have you seen any cards? I mean does this shot look like it has any cards:

bbs_2.jpg

NOOOO! The only single way BBS is slighty like the COM system is that you insert your abilities in your command menue. That's it. You still have the option to hack-and-slash, and you can still do magic. Heck you can basically do Fatal Mode which is basically Terra drive mode. So I seriousley fail to see how it's like the COM system at ALL!

I thought he said that that system was being scrapped for something more traditional? the part about making a command deck kinda deal? maybe that's waht it was changing into and I just forgot >.>

No your right. Venaquaterra is either....

A) Haven't been on these boards for a couple of months
B) A Noob, and a complete idiot at that.............................//

A

Anima Relic

OMG I get attacked for double posting, but venaquaterra doesn't?!?!!?!? That's some reaaalll bullsh*t!!!!!!!!

vendachaser

BBS will take more:
-Terra´s scenario ~15-20 hours
-Ven´s scenario ~15-20 hours
-Other character ~15-20 hours
-So together MAYBE BbS will take 45-60 hours?! ;P

how do you know this??oh:eek:_O:this is just simply a prediction...duh:p

Last edited:

Raeneth

Has a custom user title
Awards
How can you review a game that isn't out @.@ Why does it matter what reviewers give a game? -.- I mean there are games that score obnoxiously high that people hate, and there are games that are scored low that people love. It doesn't matter if it gets 5/5 or 100/100. Just because Kingdom Hearts fanatics really want this game doesn't mean the general game playing public does.

You make it seem like if it gets a bad review you're not going to go out and buy the game o_O.

as for KH1... the graphics weren't high tech, but they weren't supposed to be, so it was excuseable, the story was slow moving, but it was there and liked enough to warrant a second one. Sticky game play, I never experienced. I do hate the R2/L2 moving the camera. Makes me wanna punch a baby -.-

Sexy Angel
why in the kami´s sake?! I said that 85% from REVIEWERS are idiots.

ok, then the reveiwers are idiots :p

except for those 15%...

and if you live everywhere, than most everyone you see is an idiot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back