• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What kind of music do you think sora hears?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

gigabeat

I think sora hears Rock like My chemcial romance or the used and some hip hopwhat about you??:cool:

R

Riku's Dawn

Dude!Stop making these in the Kingdom Hearts 2 section and go to the Fourm Insanity!

revengematron3

Lazy Moron
Well... I guess thi is in the right section.... hmm...... perhaps..... well, I can give the genre. Maybe something classical? Or J-pop. Not completely sure.

R

Riku's Dawn

Darkened Heart said:
Well, if it's What Sora Listens To, then I guess he'd listen to upbeat, happy music. Fits with his personality.
Too true,dude.

med nin Sakura

hm I can see him owning the Little Mermaid soundtrack, having some DJ Scooter songs, listening to Utada Hikaru *of course* and idk maybe when he's mad some Desturbed or motorhead?

Gamergirl

Silver Member
gigabeat said:
I think sora hears Rock like My chemcial romance or the used and some hip hopwhat about you??:cool:

i highly doubt he would listen to hip hop but that would be funny if he did----but maybe r&b if he's wit kairi hehehe

med nin Sakura

With Kairi: Beyonce, and who ever else sings r n b and alone: Queen! =D I can so see Sora getting down and singing We wil Rock you or Bohemiean Rhapsody and playing air guitar

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back