What kind of music do you think sora hears?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

gigabeat

Awards
I think sora hears Rock like My chemcial romance or the used and some hip hopwhat about you??:cool:

Sharikaaria

Awards
errr no idea.. there isn't anything in kh or kh2 that suggests that sora listens to music at all. if he has an mp3 player, i bet he has all of the atlantica songs on it lol

R

Riku's Dawn

Dude!Stop making these in the Kingdom Hearts 2 section and go to the Fourm Insanity!

revengematron3

Lazy Moron
Awards
Well... I guess thi is in the right section.... hmm...... perhaps..... well, I can give the genre. Maybe something classical? Or J-pop. Not completely sure.

R

Riku's Dawn

Darkened Heart said:
Well, if it's What Sora Listens To, then I guess he'd listen to upbeat, happy music. Fits with his personality.
Too true,dude.

med nin Sakura

Awards
hm I can see him owning the Little Mermaid soundtrack, having some DJ Scooter songs, listening to Utada Hikaru *of course* and idk maybe when he's mad some Desturbed or motorhead?

SoraGaurdian

Awards
o_O I see him listening to Social Code, if anyone knows what that is. -Not a popular group.-

Gamergirl

Silver Member
Awards
gigabeat said:
I think sora hears Rock like My chemcial romance or the used and some hip hopwhat about you??:cool:
i highly doubt he would listen to hip hop but that would be funny if he did----but maybe r&b if he's wit kairi hehehe

med nin Sakura

Awards
With Kairi: Beyonce, and who ever else sings r n b and alone: Queen! =D I can so see Sora getting down and singing We wil Rock you or Bohemiean Rhapsody and playing air guitar